Amazing(TaeJeong Part 1)

New BangLyz story!

Of Sins And Senses

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1166445/of-sins-and-senses-bts-soulmateau-lovelyz-btslovelyz-taejeong-yeinkook-banglyz

Do check it out! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)daydreamtowrite has requested for TaeJeong with the song ''Amazing'' by Infinite

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something feels empty, something feels awkward

Taehyung opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling above,just thinking about his current life and how it was treating him.Feelings of uneasiness and emptiness were around him as if something was wrong with him but exactly could it be? He wondered as he sat up,just looking around his room with his mind trying to figure out what he wanted.

He glanced to his right and saw his phone next to the lamp,making him to pick it up to see if he had received any new messages or missed calls from a certain lover of his that was always there to annoy him with her presence yet nowadays she doesn't do that a lot,in fact she hasn't been doing it at all which made him wonder as to what could have changed her mind to not pursue him anymore.

But why aren't you coming (babe babe) Why aren't you contacting me (babe babe)

He was surprised to see no messages or missed calls from her at all,making him to tilt his head and wonder why wasn't she after him like the old days? You see he had this best friend of his called Sujeong Ryu,who was madly in love with him and did everything to make him know that.Whether it was yelling her love for Taehyung on top of the rooftop in front of the whole school or constantly calling and texting her love for him on the phone,she always made sure to be there and let him know about her feelings for him however although they were best friends,Taehyung sadly didn't feel the same for him and rather than hurting Sujeong with the news when she heard from him that he didn't feel the same,she promised that one day he would confess his love for her himself.

Why am I like this? I'm acting weird, I'm grinning all day long

Taehyung couldn't stop smiling to himself as funny memories of Sujeong occurred in his head.

''Where did he go?!'' Sujeong gasped as she looked around for him.

She had been following Taehyung on one of his dates,properly to see if he would like his date or not however whatever the result it was,Sujeong was determined to not let Taehyung fall in love with that date of his.

''Oh no did I lose him?!'' Sujeong groaned as she started to stand up from her hiding place. ''Argh Kim Taehyung!''

Taehyung,who was standing behind her,cleared his throat as he raised his eyebrow at Sujeong,who froze for a second before slowly turning around to face him with an uneasily smile of hers.

''H-Hi!'' Sujeong uneasily tried to laugh.

''What are you doing here?'' Taehyung knew that she had been following him. ''Why are you here?''