Stop It(MiHope)

Please do listen to the chosen song on repeat as you read each chapter since the aim is for you to listen to the song as you read each chapter which is why the lyrics are written along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)Daeguspride has requested for MiHope

2)Lafillequisecachait has requested for MiHope

3)SecretDreamer_2123 has requested for MiHope

4)Dabbedgirlsx has requested for MiHope

5)JJK1997 has requested for MiHope

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't get mad

Hoseok ran inside the bedroom after entering the house and before he knew it,he was greeted by four angry ladies that were doing a special favour for him.

''What's wrong? What's wrong?'' Hoseok had received a phone call from them earlier.

''Do you even see the state of this house oppa?!'' Sujeong groaned to herself.

Hoseok looked around the place and saw that everything was scattered around with the place looking extremely filthy and out of place.The place looked like as if some child had thrown everything around the place and was determined to make the house the messiest place in the world.

''What happened here ladies?'' Hoseok questioned.

''Your stupid wife did this!'' Soojung frowned,making Hoseok to give her a look. ''I'm sorry but she's been doing this ever since you were gone today! She isn't willing to do anything,literally anything without you being here!''

''Whenever we try to persuade her,she just goes....'' Jisoo cleared her throat before mocking his wife's voice. ''Bring Hopi to me! I want Hopi first!''

''She just repeats that over and over again!'' Sujeong was tired of hearing the same thing.

Why do you go back and forth, why? (oh baby)

''You two are never ever ever going to---'' Soojung was interrupted by a loud scream.

''Unnie please don't do that!'' Myungeun's loud voice was heard by everyone,making them to run over to where she was. ''Oh thank god you're here Hoseok oppa! Unnie just locked herself in the bathroom door and just refuses to get out unless you come! Please help oppa!''

''Don't you think you guys might be overreacting a bit?'' Hoseok tried to make the situation a bit lighthearted.

''ARE YOU KIDDING ME JUNG HOSEOK?!'' Soojung yelled as she couldn't believe what he had just said. ''YOU WANNA GO THROUGH ALL THAT THEN TELL ME IF I AM ACTUALLY OVER-REACTING OR NOT?! YOU REALLY WANNA TRY JUNG HOSEOK?!''