Mr.Chu(BangLyz Part 1)(Lovelyz P.O.V)

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls all looked at each other as they felt nervous and slightly anxious over tomorrow especially since it was a quite special day in their opinion.The girls were all focusing on their own problems and ideas rather than talking to one another as usual.

''So what have you guys all got planned?'' Soojung cleared her throat.

''Why do you ask?'' Mijoo asked back.

''Have you got something planned?'' Jiae squinted her eyes.

''Or maybe you haven't?'' Sujeong smirked.

''And you want to steal any of our ideas?'' Yein added.

''No I don't!'' Soojung defended herself.

''I think you don't know what to do!'' Kei nodded her head.

''Admit it Soojung!'' Myungeun agreed.

''I just want to hear everyone's ideas!'' Soojung groaned. ''Besides it's a very special day tomorrow!''

''Valentine's Day!'' All the girls clapped their hands as they got excited for tomorrow.

''The day everyone confesses their love to one another!'' Soojung stood up.

''The day lovers all gift one another with gifts!'' Jiae stood up.

''The day love is in the air!'' Mijoo stood up.

''The day love is all around us!'' Kei stood up.

''The day lovers spend the day together!'' Myungeun stood up.

''The day lovers become more closer!'' Sujeong stood up.

''The best day of my life!'' Yein stood up.

''We're going to have so much fun!'' The girls all jumped up and down as they got excited.

The girls were all happily in a relationship with their boyfriends and this was their first Valentine's Day that they will spend with their boyfriends so they all vowed to make sure that this will be memorable to both themselves and their boyfriends.

''Enough joking around!'' Soojung sighed. ''Can we all tell each other what we will do for our boyfriends? I don't want to have the same gift as anyone of you!''

''OMO?!'' The others all began to panic. ''I don't want my boyfriend to have the same gift as your boyfriends?!''

''That's why I think we should tell each other what we are planning to do for them!'' Soojung gave them all a look as she crossed her arms.

''Alright but no stealing!'' Kei glared at all of them.

''Trust me!'' Jiae rolled her eyes. ''I wouldn't steal any of yours for sure!''

''I've already got my plan sorted!'' Sujeong replied. ''I wouldn't steal either!''

''Alright from the oldest to the youngest,say what your plan is!'' Mijoo spoke.

''Eh? Why should I start this?!'' Soojung raised her eyebrow.

''Come on and spit your idea out already!'' The others all groaned.

It's like I'm dreaming, dreaming, I smile just at the thought of you

Soojung knew exactly what to gift her creative minded boyfriend,wasting no time to purchase the item and wrap it in a beautiful shiny wrapper.She smiled as she held the wrapped gift in her hand and couldn't wait for her boyfriend to see what she had planned to give him.