Some(RapSoul)

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes I get annoyed without even knowing but my feelings for you haven't changed

Namjoon sighed as he threw his phone on his bed,tired of how things were going between him and his current situation of where he wasn't exactly in a relationship with Soojung but he definitely was a step ahead of the friendship zone.They were both loud and clear on the fact that they wanted to take things very slow hence deciding to see each other as more than friends however not exactly give themselves a label such as boyfriend and girlfriend.

This placed them in the modern type of relationship which was known as the ''some'' relationship/casual dating relationship where you two have committed to each other as more than friends however not committed to each other fully as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Maybe I'm the weird one I thought as I struggled by myself

Namjoon felt a bit frustrated with how things went even though both of them didn't want to rush into the boyfriend and girlfriend thing.He and Soojung both decided to give each other a break,a time that they could commit to just their own self rather than on each other.They both felt that this girlfriend and boyfriend thing could be a bit too serious with them since their friends often teased them with one another,making the two feel like they were a couple however Namjoon really felt tempted to contact Soojung in any way even though they both agreed not to.

While tossing and turning alone in an empty room, the TV plays reruns of yesterday's drama

Soojung groaned after she tossed around her bed and kept changing the position of how she lied down on her bed,trying to concentrate on the TV drama however her mind was only focused on only one area,her questionable relationship with Namjoon that she felt a bit tired with since honestly she never had a problem with being his girlfriend however she kept that a secret to him since she knew that he had commitment issues and felt quite scared of being in a relationship hence giving him the idea of maybe they could be something more than friends however not be quick to label each other as girlfriend and boyfriend.

Now that she thought about it,she regretted suggesting the idea to him since she could feel more attached and in love with Namjoon then she used to be.She had always had a crush on the guy but she chose not to scare him with it hence agreeing to be in a ''some'' relationship with him.

As I hold my phone that doesn't ring until I sleep

Soojung held her phone in her hand as tight as she could,hoping for some kind of text message or call from Namjoon so that they could go back to communicate to one another like they always do but then she sighed as she remembered how they both decided to give each a break so they could pay attention to their self rather than each other.

I want to open my eyes to your text every morning

Namjoon woke up for a new day after he felt the sunlight against his face,making him to grab his phone to check for any new text message that he could have received however he became disappointed when he saw there was nothing.

I want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the day

Soojung opened her eyes after being fully rested.She sat up against her bed as she took her phone to see if there was anything new but she sighed when she saw that there was no calls or messages from Namjoon.She felt quite disappointed when he didn't contact or call her yesterday and the same happened today as well.