Hello Tutorial(2Jin)

A/N=

1)BangLyz has requested for 2Jin

2)jangdongwoo123 has requested for 2Jin

3)-minbaes has requested for 2Jin

4)ainur_hyewook has requested for 2Jin

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No I don't believe that

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin looked at the eldest man, who sighed as he looked pretty nervous. The way he was swallowing his saliva and muttering words of confidence to himself even though he didn't look as confident as he was hoping to look.

''Relax a little, hyung!'' Taehyung laughed at the eldest's state, slapping his back as hard as he could.

''That doesn't help, you rascal!'' Jin growled at him.

''We get it! We get it!'' Jimin rolled his eyes. ''You need help!''

''Not really you guys but it's your girlfriends who can help me!'' Jin moved his focus onto the girls.

''Oppa don't sweat!'' Kei giggled as she fixed his jacket for him.

''Remember all that we practiced yesterday?'' Yein sprayed a few splashes of perfume onto Jin's neck.

''But what if it still doesn't work?!'' Jin started to panic once again.

''Don't behave like a girl, hyung!'' Jungkook groaned at his nervous elder.

''What's the main issue of panic, oppa?'' Sujeong titled her head, trying to figure how to help the guy. ''What's causing you to be really nervous?''

Actually I've been waiting, actually I've been waiting for a while

''I haven't done this in a long time!'' Jin groaned, playing with his fingers nervously.

''Stop that!'' Jimin slapped Jin's fingers, making him to stop immediately. ''So what if you haven't been in the dating game for a really long time? It's time to get back out there!''

''Plus we've set you up with a date of your choice!'' Taehyung flashed his smile.

''Who happens to be my cousin!'' Sujeong shrugged her shoulders at the possibility of everyone in the world, Jin picks her cousin as the choice of his date.

''You're going to meet her soon so relax!'' Jungkook reminded Jin. ''Take a deep breath and relax!''

''Besides we'll be there to help you and guide you!'' Taehyung held an ear piece in his hand before placing it inside Jin's ear. ''Like we planned so there's nothing to lose!''

''We'll guide you throughout the date and she'll bound to like you a lot!'' Jimin agreed.

''You have nothing to worry about, old man!'' Jungkook smiled with a thumbs up.

''I don't know...I still don't think this will work!'' Sujeong expressed her skepticism. ''I feel like this wouldn't be as easy as we planned it to be!''

''I'm not sure what to believe either.'' Yein thought about the situation. ''Will it really work?''

''Oh will it not?!'' Jin started to panic once again. ''I am older than all you youngersters by 3-6 years, maybe I shouldn't be asking advice from youngsters!''