Fantasy(MiHope)

*CLICK*

Hoseok had been fiddling with his fingers when his eyes suddenly went to the door that became unlocked by the sound of the click.He tried to look calm however on the inside,he was bottling up a range of emotions including nervousness and fear.

Tell me whatever, what you want tell me everything you've dreamed of

Hoseok was surprised to see his newly wedded wife,standing at the bathroom door,looking at him with her head titled to the side and her eyes staring at him,making him even more nervous with the whole situation since after the lovely wedding event of the two,it was now time to do what every men had always wanted to experience.

Mijoo stood at the door,teasing her husband with her stare.The girl didn't even do anything and she could already see her husband struggling to keep eye contact with her,making her to find everything amusing and wanting to do more so she could tease and make the poor guy even more nervous than he was.

It's okay to tell me all your fantasy

Mijoo smirked at him as she slowly lifted her left leg and slided it against her right leg,making Hoseok to gulp his saliva as he watched the scene with his full attention.He never knew that Mijoo had this adventurous and sexy side to her that made him more interested to know what else his wife could do?

It's okay it's okay it's okay I'm now your girl

Hoseok looked at Mijoo,who was wearing a rather revealing outfit,making his forehead to sweat as he saw his wife wearing a cotton transparent shirt over her bra and panties.He immediately looked away in embarrassment yet he wished for her to come closer. 

Her husband's wandering eyes weren't hidden from Mijoo since she had seen where his eyes were travelling and how all of a sudden he had chose to become all shy and coy even though she knew he wished for her and wanted her to be with him.Was she going to do what he wanted or was she going to tease him even more? The latter seemed more fun to her and that was what she was going to do until her husband was going to take control of the whole situation,which didn't seem like he was going to do so this lead to Mijoo thinking exactly how long would she have to do all this until Hoseok decides that he is going to take her and show her everything he has got?

Tell me whatever comes up your mind

She slowly yet seductively cat-walked a few steps to the desk,that was on the side of the room before looking back at her husband,who immediately looked away when she turned her head to face him.She wanted to laugh at how he was sweating but to ruin all the fun was a terrible idea.

Imagine whatever you want, what do you want

She slowly leaned downwards until her two elbows were on the desk,making her stare at him with her alluring eyes as she flexed her legs one by one to him whereas he watched her legs do all the magic,making him to gulp his saliva again as he stared at the gorgeous pale legs,making him to bite his bottom lip.

Mijoo had seen everything,making her to smirk as she knew that her husband was already attracted to her especially after seeing that lip bite,which she found extremely sexy.She never knew that Hoseok could turn something so simple into something so sexy,making her to slightly think about what else he could do that could be incredibly sexy.

I'll help you think of it keep your eyes on me from now

She stood against the wall as she looked at her husband,who couldn't stop looking at her before putting her hands against her hair and taking the hair band off her bun,making her hair to fall around her body.