Rum Pum Pum Pum(BangLyz)

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)Blue_Sky97 has requested for BTS reacting to Lovelyz in Wonderland(TV show)

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've never watched Lovelyz in Wonderland so the things I've written here are just generic things that happen in a variety/reality show!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attention boys! I'm a bit different, I pushed aside all the others and took my place deep in your heart (pa rum pum pum pum) Very secretly (pa rum pum pum pum)

''IT'S MY TURN! MY TURN!'' Taehyung grabbed the remote before anyone else could touch or go near it.

Taehyung lied down on the coach,that was opposite the television,and let out a deep breath as he was in a very relaxing position whereas the other members raised their eyebrow at the rudeness of their strange member.Suga immediately pushed Taehyung's legs in order to get some room to sit down on the sofa.

''That's rude hyung!'' Taehyung frowned.

''I want to sit so move it Kim!'' Suga glared at him.

''What do you even intend to do with the tv Tae?'' Namjoon wondered. ''You rarely watch the tv.''

''This is special that's why I have to!'' Taehyung giggled like a girl as he flicked through the channel. ''Oh it's on! It's on!''

''Lovelyz in Wonderland?'' The other members read what the tv showed.

''Since when did you have an interest in Lovelyz?'' Jin was surprised.

I will pierce through your heart's wall and grow (I will pierce through your heart's wall and grow) A special experience rum pum pum pum (A special experience rum pum pum pum)

''Ever since I met my angel!'' Taehyung sighed in joy as his eyes stared at the tv. ''Oh there she is! There she is!''

''Sujeong Ryu?'' Hoseok titled his head. ''Oh I see what's going on! Ever since he had the MC show with her,he's all crazy about her isn't it?''

''Exactly!'' Taehyung clicked his fingers at the older guy. ''Look at how she's laughing! It's so adorable!''

All the members weirdly looked at each other then at Taehyung who looked like he was head over heels in love with Sujeong and the way she was laughing.

''Argh Tae and his love for---'' Jimin was interrupted.

''Keep it down hyung!'' Taehyung glared at him. ''I want to listen to what Sujeong is saying!''

The camera rolled closer to Sujeong as she continued to laugh at her members' funny actions.

''How can someone sound so angelic when laughing?'' Taehyung sighed deeply again for the millionth time. ''Hear how she's laughing hyungs! Listen listen!''

''Argh we get it!'' The others all rolled their eyes as they continued to watch the reality show in silence.

You won't forget me easily, your true first love that appeared all of a sudden (rum pum pum pum)