In Heaven(MiHope)

A/N=

1)soeunyoung15 has requested for MiHope with the song ''In Heaven'' by JYJ

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as you were by my side

''Mijoo!'' He whined her name as he followed her, pushing the trolley along in his hands.

''Hoseok, what is it?'' She gave him a look before looking back at the products in the shelves.

''Why did we have to go shopping now?'' Hoseok groaned, watching her put things in the trolley. ''We could have been groccery shopping some other time you know.''

''This habit of yours to always procrasinate.'' Mijoo rolled her eyes, shaking her head as she looked at him once again. ''If not shopping then what was better for us to do?''

Hoseok chuckled a little before leaning in closer to Mijoo's face with a smirk on his face that caused her to gulp her saliva with how sudden Hoseok had changed, what was he trying to say to her with that look on her face?

''I can think of a few things that we could do that's better than shopping.'' Hoseok grinned wider, whispering in front of her face. ''Some private things that only consist of you and me.''

''W-What?'' Mijoo could feel her face burning up, immediately turning around to avoid looking at him. ''YA this is a public place, control yourself Hoseok!''

''You're the one that's creating the scene here, babe.'' Hoseok laughed at her reaction he just saw.

''This is why I told you to just stay with the others while I go groccery shopping alone.'' Mijoo grumbled, storming ahead to get rid of her nerves. ''I knew I shouldn't have listened to you when you said you wanted to tag along.''

''And be away from you? Not a chance.'' Hoseok replied, pushing the trolley a little faster to be near her like before. ''You know I can't even stay away from you for long.''

''You're a kid, you know that.'' Hoseok exactly knew that, not that he cared. 

''Anyway what else do we need to buy? Are we almost done, shopping?'' Hoseok asked.

''Can you look over that corner whereas I look over there to see if we need anything else before we're done?'' Mijoo looked at the sulking Hoseok. ''Hoseok, don't be such a child.''

Don't leave, don't leave

''I'll agree to be away from you for a little.'' Hoseok sighed before walking ahead to see if they needed anything else.

Knowing how Hoseok was, he picked up any junk food and frozen food that he seemed to like and just threw them inside the trolley. He knew Mijoo wasn't going to be too happy with this but he hoped it wasn't going to be hard to persuade her. He looked around the corner one last time before he turned around to go to the corner he last saw Mijoo walk over to.

He wandered around to find Mijoo to see her talking to someone, the person's back was facing Hoseok hence he couldn't see the face but by the looks by her long locks, it seemed that this individual was definitely a female. Who could this individual be?

''Mijoo, I was looking everywhere for you.'' Hoseok walked closer to the two ladies.

''I can't believe who I found!'' Mijoo was excited as she squealed a little. ''This was my best friend back in college before she went over to America.''