She Is(2Jin)

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''It's no use!'' Soojung groaned as she was pretty sure no one could change her.

''You're not going to get anything out of this!'' Mijoo agreed with her older friend.

''She's stubborn and will never listen to you.'' Jisoo sighed.

''She doesn't even listen to us so what makes you think she will listen to you?'' Sujeong asked.

''I'll change her.'' Seokjin replied.

''Are you sure?'' Yein looked at him in disbelief.

''No one can change her no matter what anyone does or says.'' Kei shook her head.

''I can!'' Seokjin disagreed. ''She'll be different tomorrow!''

''How can you be so confident in this?'' Jiae squinted her eyes at him.

''Just trust me on it!'' Seokjin gave the girls a determined look.

''Alright if you really want to go after her then she's properly in her room like usual.'' Sujeong informed.

''Keys?'' Seokjin asked the girls as he had his hand out.

''Here!'' Soojung landed him the keys. ''I want them back soon!''

''Don't worry,you'll get it back!'' Seokjin nodded his head before sprinting off as fast as he could.

Oh sweet love quietly sitting in front of a softly lit candle

Seokjin quietly entered the house and closed the door before tip-toeing near her room as he heard her sighing and slightly crying her tears out,making him to jerk his head towards the inside of her room to see exactly what the girl was doing.He saw her with her arms crossed against her desk with her head buried inside her arms in front of a lovely scented candle,which he wasn't really surprised about since he had known that she was a huge fan of scented candles especially the ones that were made from flowers.

He immediately entered her room as quietly as he could before standing next to the girl,who was unknown to the intruder however she felt a hand on her shoulder,making her to lift her head up.Seokjin looked at the girl whose eyes were screaming in sorrow and pain.

Just looking at your eyes, I like how you look like you don't know anything

''S-Seokjin?'' She couldn't believe that she was seeing her friend.

''What have you done to yourself Jin?'' Seokjin sighed as he kneeled down on the ground,facing the girl with their eyes at the exact same height.

''Why are you here Seokjin?'' Jin questioned back as she was surprised that he had barged into her room like this. 

''Jin why are you doing this to yourself?'' Seokjin felt tired with how the girl was treating herself. ''Stop being like this!''

''You don't know anything Seokjin.'' Jin looked away.

*Stubborn!* Seokjin sighed as Jin's friends had said the same thing about her earlier but he refused to let Jin stay like this. ''Jin come on now! We're going outside!''

''I don't want to go anywhere so leave me alone!'' Jin demanded with her eyes still refusing to look at him.

''Jin just listen to me!'' Seokjin shook the girl,startling her as her eyes looked back at the frustrated Seokjin. ''Just shut up and listen to me!''