Run(RapSoul)

You can request for more than one BangLyz couple so any one who has more than 1 request,please just comment down all of your requests and I will try my best to fulfil them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)BangLyz has requested for RapSoul

2)Btslovelyz4ever has requested for RapSoul

3)gyugyuthel has requested for RapSoul

4)Jangdongwoo123 has requested for RapSoul

5)Norjuliagee has requested for RapSoul

6)Namhy97 has requested for RapSoul

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are my only sun, one and only in the world

He watched her sleep on the floor,all curled up as she tried to make herself warm from the jacket she had wrapped around her body and he couldn't help but sigh at the misfortune the two were currently in.Seeing her slightly frown in her sleep made him realise how much she was struggling but both him and her couldn't change much about their current dangerous situation.

Though my branch runs dry, I reach for you with all my strength

His main aim was to make sure he protected her from the cruel and dangerous world he was from that was there to hurt her and give her the ultimate pain.All he could ever want was for her to be safe and to be away from the dangerous agony that could fall upon her,something that would give him the ultimate misery that he could not bear to see at all.Seeing her not smile was already painful enough so for him to see her suffer and ache in discomfort would be like killing every living part of him.

Even though my feet are full of scars, I smile whenever I see you

He took his shoes out and saw the bruises and aches he had received from all the tiring running he had done.All the horrible purple bruises and tiny scars as well as the discomforting movements of his feet that the exhausting sprinting the two had to deal with on a daily basis felt like as if they were on a treadmill just going round and round on one spot.

He sighed to himself as he sat down on the chair he found in the empty room the two decided to crash at for tonight and lied his back against the chair.Although life was currently difficult for the two,he would always have the widest smile on his face every time he looked at her sweet adorable face that always brighten up his day.For him to see her smile and be happy was the cure and the reason for why he had an aim in his life, for why he felt like he was the strongest person in the world and for why he could feel like he was her superman who was always there for her.

I bloomed for you but I'm still getting thirsty

He felt like he finally had an aim in his life since before he had done nothing but cause unhappiness and torture to others however with her now in his life,he felt like it was time to stop and for him to change his ways in life.Until how long could he keep up with this in his life? How much more torture and pain did he have to deliver to others until he could stop? If someone had done something to her,the love of his life then would he have liked it? All these questions in his head made him realise that she was the best thing that ever came in his life and the best reason as to why he had to quit it all and get out of the unhealthy and risky life he was initially from.