Senorita(YeinKook)

A/N=

1)krystal27kpop has requested for YeinKook

2)jaeeun28 has requested for YeinKook

3)sci_zen94 has requested for YeinKook

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without avoiding my eyes

Yein sighed, tying her hair back into a bun after placing her belongings in the staff room. She wasn't really ready for this shift with her attitude of just trying to get this day over and done with, walking over to the counter to get two plates that were ready to be served.

''Table 3!'' The chef told her where to serve.

Yein grabbed hold of the plates and walked towards the restaurant area where there was a couple sitting there in one of the big booths of the restaurant yet her attention went over to the next booth, the one next to the one she had to serve the food to. She looked at him, spinning the salt shaker in a bored manner on the table. She tried to focus her attention on the booth she had to serve but there weren't many customers that looked this breath-taking especially with the black leather jacket he had on and the way a few black strands were resting near his forehead.

She glanced one more time at him before speaking to the customers she was serving, this time she could feel her heart pounding once she saw that he had glanced over at her direction. She smiled at the customers as she served them their plates, taking another glance over at him and now she could see his gaze was set on her longer than she had expected.

Yein could see Jiae was walking in the restaurant with a plate in her hand, stopping exactly at the stranger she had her eyes on. She placed the order on the table as she repeated it to make sure he was happy with everything but he wasn't even listening to her one bit, he was too focused on Yein. Jiae's body had blocked his view on her, making him to peer over her body to take another look at Yein, who glanced back at him once again hence making their eyes meet.

I want to know about you

''Can I get you anything else?'' Jiae asked him, interrupting his attention on Yein.

''No, thank you.'' He replied.

Jiae walked away to carry on with the rest of the orders whereas he was trying to look ahead to see more of Yein but this time she was no longer there. He looked around the restaurant area but there was no sight of her at all.

*Damn it, I lost her!* He sighed heavily, ruffling his hair in frustration.

He took his time in eating his food, hoping to see Yein once again but unfortunately she never appeared back in the restaurant. He even waited a few more minutes by just relaxing so she could appear yet not even once did he ever see her again, where did she go? He decided to try his luck next time instead, making him leave the restaurant and get on his bike. He rode off to the nearest motel to rest for the night yet his thoughts were completely fixated on Yein. He had to see her again and he had to know more about her. There was nothing he knew of her so far, not even her name.

Just focus on me

After much convincing, Yein finally agreed to go to the small local bar with her friends on the busy Friday night where everyone seemed to enjoy themselves with the amount of alcohol they were drinking and the happy mood the atmosphere was filled in. She looked around the place, seeing that it was quite crowded, which made her friends and her to stand near the bar.