Signal(SugAe)

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)Winter__child has requested for SugAe

2)jangdongwoo123 has requested for SugAe

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must let you know, I send you a sign, send you a signal

After a few knocks on the door,the door was opened and Suga witnessed Jiae happily smiling at the sight of him with a handbag,that was hanging from her forearm but his eyes was focused on the appearance of Jiae,who was wearing red shoes with small heels and a cute fluffy white dress with a pink jacket on top.

\Do you like what you see?/ Jiae sheepishly smiled at him as she held her notebook after writing on it.

''Why aren't you speaking?'' Suga raised his eyebrow at her.

\Didn't you forget the deal between us?/ Jiae titled her head after writing on her notebook.

Jiae had always been in love with Suga and she was never afraid to prove it nor was she willing to let go of Suga as soon as she saw the sight of him.After trying as hard as she could,Suga finally agreed to go on a date with her but with one sight condition:She wasn't allowed to speak at all hence making her write on a notebook as a way of communicating with Suga for the date.

With the two being the complete polar opposites of each other,Suga was the quietest guy anyone knew since he preferred his own company over anyone else whereas Jiae was the loudest girl whose voice could be heard from a huge distance so for the quietest guy and the loudest girl to be together,could it work?

No matter what glance, gesture or expression I give

''Let's get going then!'' Suga proceeded to walk ahead with Jiae closing the door before she could catch up with him.

She immediately walked next to him before wrapping one of her arms around his.

''What are you doing?'' Suga took his arm away from her.

\We're going on a date right? So isn't this what people do when they are on a date?/ Jiae looked at Suga with confusion as she showed her notebook to him.

Jiae had never been in love,heck she's never even experienced anything related to love so the poor girl was relying on a special source to know how to act during her first date.

''First let's get comfortable with each other but wait where did you even get that idea from?'' Suga wondered.

\Korean Drama!/ Suga read what Jiae wrote out to her,making him roar in laughter as he found her special source to be ridiculous.

''Korean dramas?'' Suga couldn't believe what Jiae was relying on to know how to act during a date. ''The most typical and unrealistic thing in the world!''

I send you a sign, send you a signal but it doesn't work at all

Jiae shook her head as she tried her best to motivate herself and be more positive with her date with the love of her life,Suga.This was her chance where it was a do or die situation for her hence why she was trying really hard and doing whatever she could to make Suga like her or,at least,feel something for her.