Touch My Body(SugAe)

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)JanethDelgadoB has requested for SugAe with the song ''Touch My Body'' by SISTAR

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello please do request for KeiMin and MiHope too cause these babies need your love too!!! Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh everybody, higher than the blue sky

A small group of friends decided to have a mini-holiday as a way of taking a break from life in general hence going over to the beach,that had a luxurious hotel on the side as a place where they could stay over.The girls decided to prepare themselves and told the boys to get going to the beach hence making the boys sit down on the beach and get going with whatever they were planning to do at the beach.

''The water looks good!'' Jimin looked at the calm ocean.

''The sand is soft too!'' Hoseok played around with the sand. ''Hey hyung whatcha doing?''

''Nothing.'' Suga replied but his eyes was still at the hotel's entrance.

''Ooooo I see hyung's getting pretty impatient.'' Jimin teased,causing Suga to give him a glare. ''Are you excited to see Jiae noona in a bikini?''

''Shut up Park!'' Suga growled as he crossed his arms. ''You better keep your eyes off my Jiae!''

''I don't think Jimin would even take the risk hyung!'' Hoseok laughed.

''Yeah besides I'm just waiting to see what my cutie pie would come out looking like!'' Jimin gasped happily as he clapsed his hands and got to imagining.

Suga and Hoseok both looked at each other before giving a weird look to Jimin and getting back to looking at the entrance to see if the girls would come out or not.

The candlelight in your heart gets revealed one by one

The guys' short conversation was interrupted with the sound of two girls giggling hence making them to look as to see who was coming over and there they saw the younger girls,Mijoo and Kei coming out and walking closer to the guys.Mijoo was wearing a white halter top,that was showing off her curves,with pink shorts,that showed off those gorgeous legs she had which caused Hoseok to stare at her as he had that lovey dovey face on whenever he was amazed with her beauty,which was always whereas Kei was wearing a cute swimsuit that had a skirt on,causing her to look even younger than she already looked and as she was the youngest out of the girls,her swimsuit was knee-length as her unnies were protective of her.

''Baby you look great!'' Hoseok had his arms wrapped around Mijoo's waist.

''Why thank you!'' Mijoo smirked as she already knew she looked great.

''Why are you so cute?!'' Jimin pinched Kei's cheeks. ''Ahhh I just want to bite these cute cheeks of yours!''

''Jimin-ah I want to be sexy,not cute!'' Kei cutely pouted.

''You better not bite her cheeks Jimin!'' Mijoo glared at Jimin.

''Noona I was only joking.'' Jimin chuckled.