That XX(TaeJeong)

A/N=

I've decided to dedicate this chapter to ryuveniy  since she has supported me a lot on my oneshots and really helped me by commenting feedback on every chapter, voting and just really been supportive of me as a writer! 

Thank you for everything and hope you like this one-shot I wrote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been really busy with university plus life happened hence why the lack of update but I'm here to update more...I'm planning on update at least once a month but obviously hopefully I get to update more if I'm not busy with studies and life! The holidays are here so I believe I will write more since I have so many new ideas to write that I'm excited about!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She opened the door after she heard a few knocks, wondering who it was that was disturbing her. She got excited, thinking that maybe it was the man she had been thinking about for the millionth time in her head and the one that she couldn't stop daydreaming about her future with but her bright smile died down when she saw who was at the door.

''Is that the hello I get?'' She saw him scoffing at her.

''What's the rudeness?'' She rolled her eyes as she saw him walk past her. ''What do you want, Taehyung?''

''I've got something to say.'' Taehyung proceeded to sit down on the sofa.

''Fine what is it?'' She sat down beside him, curious to know what he had in mind to tell her.

''Sujeong....'' Taehyung sighed as he looked away. ''This isn't easy to say...''

''What is it?'' Sujeong knew he had something serious to tell her.

''Well.....'' Taehyung let out a deep breath as he thought about how he was going to tell her.

I was walking down the street when I saw your man (Yeah I saw him)

Taehyung walked around, thinking about stuff as he ruffled his hair when something caught his eye. He looked ahead at the scene before making sure he was absolutely sure of what he saw. He walked closer to the scene, making sure that he was right before he was about to say anything to Sujeong.

''Oh Mingyu, you're so funny!'' The girl slapped her hand on Mingyu's arm, laughing loudly as she walked beside him.

''That hurts babe.'' Mingyu acted like he was frowning before he laughed along. ''You're so adorable, Eunseo!''

''You always say the same thing!'' Eunseo gave him a look before smiling at him once again.

''But it's true!'' Mingyu exclaimed, laughing at her cute look before reaching over to wrap his arms around her waist. ''Tell me you love me.''

''Hey, we're out in public! People are watching us!'' Eunseo shyly looked down, not wanting to attract much attention.

''Hey let them watch, who cares?'' Mingyu chuckled before kissing her forehead. ''I love you!''

''I love you too!'' Eunseo gave him a peck on his lips.

Taehyung was shocked at the sight he was watching as he couldn't believe what he had witnessed. His fists clenched tightly and his teeth started to grind against each other, he was in disbelief that he was watching Mingyu behave like this. How could he act like this so freely in public without feeling any kind of shame as if what he was doing was okay? Did he not think about the fact that if anyone or worse, if Sujeong saw this sight then what would she think? How could he behave so carelessly like this?