Love Me The Same(YeinKook Part 2)

A/N=

1)Btslovelyz4ever has requested for YeinKook getting married

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see you looking, I wanna hug you

''Wh-Who are you?!'' Yein blinked her eyes at them.

''Who is not the question,Princess Yein!'' One of them smiled at her.

''It's why we are here and well the answer is behind you.'' The other one flashed her teeth.

Yein gulped her saliva again as she felt nervous,making her to slowly turn around to see what the two maids wanted to show her and when she did,she was stunned as she completely froze.She saw the man she was in love with,standing against the wall as he smiled brightly at the sight of her and made himself stand properly as soon as his eyes met with hers,making her feel weak again.

''Yein!'' Jungkook took a step closer to her as he spoke her name again,making her ears hear that amazing voice.

''J-Jungkook.....'' Yein didn't know what to do or how to react as she saw him.

Yein could tell she was getting weak as she had this huge urge to go up to him and just hug him with all her might,wanting to cry in his arms and tell him how much she had missed him and all the horrible thoughts she had when she wasn't with him but before she could even take a step closer to him,she suddenly remembered how he cruely didn't do anything nor said anything to her before leaving her to rot in her room which made her go back to senses as she got back to reality.

''What are you doing here?'' Yein angrily questioned as her eyebrows furrowed.

What are you doing? Now is not the time

''Yein it's me Jung---'' Before Jungkook could even say anything,Yein immediately interrupted him as her anger got stronger.

''I know who you are!'' Yein glared at him as she spoke. ''My question is ''What are you doing here?''

''I want to see you again! I'm here to meet you Yein---'' Jungkook was again interrupted.

''It's Princess Yein to everyone including you!'' Yein rudely spoke again. ''You got that?''

Jungkook could tell Yein was angry at how he ran away from her and well he didn't blame her but would she be willing to hear him out as to why he did such a thing or would her anger get the best of her?

''Yes Princess Yein.'' Jungkook gulped his saliva as he nodded his head.

''And in terms of meeting me,you should be downstairs with the rest of the people if you ever wanted to see or meet me!'' Yein turned her back to him. ''My room is no meeting place!''

''Did you forget everything about us?'' Jungkook looked at her with sorrow in his eyes,which remained unseen as her back was facing his direction. ''Do you not remember the times where we laughed and loved each other?''

Yein gulped her saliva as she looked to her side,clearly being affected by what she was hearing from Jungkook's mouth yet she was afraid of being hurt again,she was afraid of getting her heart broken once more as she didn't wanted to face all the painful emotions and negative thoughts she had been through.

''Why does it matter now?'' Yein replied as she looked back at the front. ''We had all that yet you threw it away selfishly without even caring for me.....''

BangLyz Song Inspired Oneshots and Drabbles!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara