Man In Love(BangLyz Part 2)(BTS P.O.V)

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone noticed then Yes I'm a PinkFinite shipper kekekeke!

THIS IS PART 2 OUT OF 3! PART 3 IS STILL LEFT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm acquiring the bitter taste of coffee

Taehyung entered a classroom that his friends were currently in with a coffee in his hand,drinking the liquid even though he wasn't much a fan of it.He was only in the mood for coffee because his girlfriend often drank it,reminding him of her again.

''Hey guys!' Taehyung greeted. ''Whatcha talking about?''

''Tomorrow!'' The guys sighed.

''Tomorrow?'' Taehyung raised his eyebrow. ''What's going on tomorrow and where are the girls?''

''Don't you know what day tomorrow is?'' Suga questioned.

''What day is it?'' Taehyung shook his head.

''You didn't prepare anything!?'' Jungkook was surprised.

''Prepare what?'' Taehyung titled his head in confusion. ''And what for?''

''You're so dead by your girlfriend!'' Hoseok laughed at him as he shook his head in amusement.

''Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!'' Taehyung just wanted to hear the answer.

''It's Valentine's day dude!'' Namjoon groaned at him.

''We're all supposed to get gifts for our girlfriends remember?'' Jin gave Taehyung a look. ''That's why they aren't here since they're getting a gift for us as well!''

''I can't wait to see what my girlfriend will give me!'' Jimin was excited.

''Oh my god!'' Taehyung stood up as his eyes become extremely wide,cursing himself for forgetting something like this.

''You forgot didn't you?'' Hoseok roared in laughter,causing the others to join along and laugh at Taehyung's mistake.

Like a young child I keep laughing for no reason, I control myself by saying that I'm different from others

Taehyung cleared his throat as he sat down before joining along with the boys and giving them an uneasy fake laugh.

''No I didn't!'' Taehyung hissed,trying to not look like a bad boyfriend. ''I was just lying to you guys! Of course I have a gift for my girlfriend in fact it's so different from all of yours!''

''Oh really?'' Namjoon scoffed as he raised his eyebrow. ''Care to tell us what it is then?''

''M-Me?'' Taehyung didn't want to admit that he had nothing. ''Why don't you all tell me first since you know my gift is quite special and unique!''

''Alright fine!'' Suga replied. ''Why don't we all tell each other what we got for our girlfriends then! It will be interesting to hear what some people have gotten for their girlfriends!''

''Yeah very interesting indeed!'' The others all smirked at Taehyung.

''Alright alright who goes first?'' Taehyung looked at his friends.