Promise, I'll Be(KeiMin)

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)daesguspride has requested for KeiMin

2)SarahMmi has requested for KeiMin

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your heart will be opened little by little without knowing, I keep pulling you in

''Come on Kei unnie,cheer up a bit! We're going to have fun!'' Myungeun smiled at the older girl as she grabbed her along inside the backstage area.

''This better be worth it Myungeun!'' Kei groaned,clearly she didn't wanted to be there.

Kei was relaxing after a break from her heavy schedule until the younger member of hers interrupted her alone time and begged her continously to come along to the event of one of the famous singers of Korea.Kei sighed as she remembered the earlier events of Myungeun's begging.

''But why me?'' Kei frowned as she looked up from the book she was reading. ''Can't you go with any other member?''

''Please unnie come with me!!!!'' Myungeun whined again and again. ''Please Kei unnie,I beg of you!''

''That's what you've already been doing since this morning!'' Kei shot her a glare. ''Just go with any other member already!''

''But no one is free!!!'' Myungeun complained. ''Some are busy with work while the others are on a date,you're the only one free!''

''Why do you even want to go to Park Jimin's concert?'' Kei rolled her eyes. ''I mean it's just the same thing we do with the only difference of Park Jimin as the singer,not us besides it's only Park Jimin....what's so special about him that you are dying to go there?''

''Please unnie,I really want to go!'' Myungeun pleaded. ''I'll do anything you want later on if you agree to come with me!''

Kei,who was already annoyed,closed her book in annoyance before looking at her. ''Fine fine let's just go already then!''

''Thank you,thank you,thank you unnie! You won't regret it!'' Myungeun happily jumped.

Kei sighed,knowing she was already regretting it but well let's just see what Park Jimin has to offer then shall we! Myungeun's knocking on a door interrupted Kei's thoughts and before they knew it,the two saw the charismatic Jimin open his green room's door.

''Lovelyz,what a lovely surprise!'' Jimin smiled. ''I'm a big fan!''

Kei wasn't going to lie when she said she wasn't that offended or embarrassed to see Jimin appearing shirtless in front of her,well in fact she was liking the man's abs being out on display for her to see with his tight white skinny jeans gripped around his legs but Kei quickly looked away,not wanting to be caught checking Jimin out.