- Hurting -

"I know it's a little early! But I'll start on dinner." Tohru started making her way to the Kitchen, only to get stopped by Kagura.

"It's okay! I'll make dinner for my beloved Kyo! Don't come in the kitchen!" She closed the kitchen forbidding anyone to enter.

"Ah Kyo. That gives you enough time to fix the doors." Shigure pointed to the broken doors on the floor.

"I'll help!" You had nothing better to do, so you also agreed to help along with Tohru.

//

"Woah! Did you really cook all of this in 30 minutes!" You, Yuki and Kagura stood around the table of food as Tohru complimented the older Sohma's cooking.

"Yup. She also finished all of the groceries, (Name) bought." Shigure opened the fridge to find absolutely nothing in it.

"So sorry! I just got excited when I knew I was going to be cooking for my true love!!" She quickly ended the conversation running upstairs to find Kyo.

"I think it's really cool, how much Kyo-kun is being admired! Loving someone with all your heart is really beautiful. Even if their relationship is a bit messy." Tohru sat down next to you.

"Nobody really knows why she likes that useless cat. But she works hard, and that's something that's admirable." Yuki agreed with her as he sat to Tohru's right.

"She really is an energetic person!" Shigure joined into the conversation as he sat to your left.

"Kagura can be aggressive, and really stubborn sometimes. But she tries her best and can be gentle at times too, and is very honest when she's serious. I'm 100% sure she means well." You offered them a smile telling them your thoughts.

"An-!" You were caught off with a loud crash from upstairs. And then Kyo flying, no. More like falling through the ceiling straight into the table of food.

Tohru started panicking, while Shigure sulked at his broken house. Yuki looked absolutely done with everything. While you just stood to the side, ignoring everything.

Kagura rushed downstairs then into the kitchen. She started feeling guilty as she looked through the fridge. And Kyo's comment did not help.

"Go Home Already." Kagura quickly made her way to the door not making any eye contact with everyone. As Tohru tried stopping her, Shigure took this into his own hands.

When Shigure exited the room, you got your shoes on. The moment you walked to the hallway, Kagura ran out the door.

"We'll be back soon." You chased after Kagura, who had only gotten down a few steps. Quickly grabbing her wrist before she could run away again.

"Hey. Let's go together." She nodded her head, and continued down the steps following you, not saying a single world.

"I'm so sorry for messing up dinner." She quietly apologized as you reached the end of the stairs.

"Accidents happen. Think of it like this, everything happens for a reason." It was silent for a bit until you spoke up.

"Kyo can be harsh at times, but he didn't mean to hurt you. Kagura, nobody knows why you started liking Kyo. But a lot of people admire you, for trying again and again even though you could be aggressive." You looked back, and could see her ease down a bit, and a small smile on her face.

"Plus, I've said this before, getting hurt and hurting is a part of humanity. But having the ability to grow and learn from those experiences is something really amazing." She nodded her head, walking next to you, instead of behind you.

//

The two of you had quickly finished shopping and went to pay when. . .

"I don't have my bag with me, my purse is in their." Kagura told you as she glanced in your direction.

"Shoot, neither do I. I just chased after you." You checked you pockets, only finding a few chocolate wrappers.

"Here, I'll take care of that."