- The End -

Kyo and (Name) had moved away after graduation and lived in a cute house beside a large dandelion field. Kyo officially began working in a Dojo as a martial arts teacher while (Name) continued to pursue her career. They had gotten married and lived happily ever after.

Momiji and Tohru had eventually fallen in love, and later gotten married. Momiji's little sister, later found out Momiji was her older brother, and the three lived together. As Momiji and Tohru worked, and took care of their children with the help of Momo.

Yuki and Machi begin dating, and eventually get married, they later live in an adorable little apartment, and take care of their handsome son.  Haru and Rin immediately got married after Haru graduated and the two of them move far away.

After Kisa and Hiro grow up, the two begin dating and much like the others get married. Hatori falls in love, with (Name)'s teacher, Mayu and the two own a cute little bookshop, which sometimes turns into a hospital. Ayame, and his store helper, Mine fall in love and get married

Kureno and Arisa also get married when Arisa graduates. (In my story, I'm going to pretend their age gap was much smaller than it actually is.) Kagura for awhile learns to love herself, and spends time working on herself, before meeting a handsome foreigner, and getting married. Ritsu, and Shigure's editor, Mitsuru, eventually fall in love and get married as well.

Shigure and Akito get married right before Kyo and (Name) had left. Hana-chan with her waves marries a foreigner and moves abroad. The gang had a reunion every year. And well, everyone lived happily ever after.

🐈🐈🐈

hiiiiiiii! this book has finally reached its end! much like this year that's about to reach its end. I remember starting this book during the spring break of my freshman year, and now I am a senior who is going to graduate in a couple months. this book means so much to me.

I grew so much as a person and as a writer and improved so much. I began as an amateur writer, to a writer who is now much better I hope. but like I said I am so glad I was able to finish this book.

I am so thankful for all the support this book and I were given. I hope you all enjoyed this book and loved reading it as much as I loved writing it. Im a little sad its over now since it was a big part of my writing journey. I hope you all will support my other books too!

thank you for staying with me on this journey and I'd like to wish you all the best as you move on with your lives, this book, as well as I, will always be here when life gets tough <3 we wish you all the best. happy new year to all

if you have anything to say to me, I'd love to hear it, and talk, converse and befriend you all, if not thank you and good bye! <3

🐈🐈🐈

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔹𝕆ℕ𝔻𝕊 𝕄𝔼𝔸ℕ𝕋 𝕋𝕆 𝔹𝔼 𝔹ℝ𝕆𝕂𝔼ℕ | ᴋʏᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🎉