- Ritsu -

Kyo and you were walking home from school, bickering over what you wanted for dinner. When you finally reached the house, Kyo went ahead while you took your time.

Everything was the same as usual, except their were new shoes. Someone was here. Walking to the living room, you saw the other four, Shigure, Yuki, Kyo and Tohru along with a certain male, dressed in a kimono.

"Oh! Ritsu-chan! Hello! How are you! It's been awhile!" You sat beside Tohru, greeting the male, who sat infront of you.

"O-oh..(Name).. hello. I've been well... how are you?" The male refused to make eye-contact, avoiding them like the plague.

"I'm fine! What are you doing here?" You asked, earning three huge sighs, from Shigure, Kyo and Yuki.

"You're right! Someone like me shouldn't be here! What am I doing here! I'm so sorry! I'm really sorry! I'll go! I'm going!" He got up ready to zoom out the door, only for Shigure to grab his kimono, stopping him. He sat back down avoiding eye contact once again.

"That's not what I meant! I mean you usually don't come here so what's with the sudden visit?" Re-wording your words, you tried calming the male down.

"I'm so sorry for not coming here! And for suddenly visiting! I'll be leaving right now! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Ritchan-san got up again, ready to zoom out the door, only for Shigure to stop him again.

"Nope. I'm sorry, you're always welcome here, and can come whenever you like." You sweat-dropped thinking out your words before speaking them. Or else you'd end up agitating Ristu again.

"O-oh.. thank you. Um.. I got you all fruit books.. I didn't know what fruits you liked, so I decided to get books instead.." Ritsu calmly spoke, placing three large books on top of the table.

"Ah. Thank you, Ritchan." Shigure said, yet his words didnt match up to his eyes, which held a lot of annoyance.

"I knew it! It was a bag gift! I should of gotten fruits instead! No! Infact I shouldn't have even come here! I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!" He got up for the upteenth time today, yet Shigure stopped him from escaping.

"Well then, I'm gonna go change, see ya later Ritsu-chan!" You followed behind Kyo who had already made his exit, heading up the staiew.

"Pfffft- who knew Ritsu would be here? He hasn't changed at all!" You told Kyo, remembering all the past memories with Ritsu in them, every single one ending up like today.

"He's a lot like his mother." Kyo commented heading up the stairs, to his room. A small shiver running up his spine at the thought of Ritsu's mom.

"I'm so lazy." Skipping past your room, you headed into Kyo's room, lying on your back, staring at the ceiling.

"Oi, get out of here." Kyo walked towards you taking your hand in his as he pulled you up, but despite that you just flopped back down.

"Noooo, I wanna stay hereee." You whined, flopping back down over and over again, you liked his room the most, because it was filled with Kyo's scent. A scent that brought so much comfort and protection, it made you feel like you could fight the world.

"I like the scent of your room, because it reminds me of you." You blurted out, Kyo's eyes widening, as blush dusted his cheeks, his hand left yours as he covered his face which his arm.

Meanwhile you, who accidentally blurted that out, got your own red blush, heat crawling up your neck, as you turned your face away from him.

Kyo's heartbeat picked up, he for a second got this overwhelming feeling out relief mixed with happiness, he was glad you felt that way. Because your scent makes me feel safe too.