- Extra: House -

The others left to go see Akito once more. This relaxing trip turned into another one of
Akito's fun "playdate" Everyone was forced ti go. Everyone, except you and Kyo, that is. Obviously Tohru not being invited either.

The sun was setting, and Tohru had headed inside to get some rest after playing in the ocean with you, all day. Currently, you were seated in the sand, still in your swim suit, hair still wet as you started on the base of your sandcastle.

Kyo who had been inside all day, finally came outside, to join you. His eyes softened, when they landed on you. You, who were ever so seriously glaring at the crab who didn't let you build. He took off his jacket, as he headed towards you, placing it around your shoulders.

Despite it being summer, the nights were sometimes chilly, and you were soaking wet after playing in the ocean. He sighed: "You'll get cold, dummy." He mumbled, when you looked up at him. You offered him a smile, as he sat down, opposite to you.

Kyo's hand brushed against yours, when he began gathering sand for your sandcastle."..it's my first time building a sandcastle." You told him, glancing at the sun setting. "Yeah. Me too." He replied, focused on getting rid of that annoying crab. A peaceful silence fell over the two of you, again it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable, just normal.

That was until Kyo broke the silence: "One day.. We'll build a house.. just like this. For you and I." You looked up at him, your face filled with surprise. But Kyo's cheeks were as red as cherries as he deliberately avoided your eyes. Chuckling, you said: "Yeah. And there won't be any crabs to annoy us."

He didn't reply instead leaned over to tuck a strand of wet hair of strand behind your ear. "Yeah. It'll be our perfect home."

🐈🐈🐈