- We can have a future -

You sat upon your bed.. in shock. You couldn't believe. Kureno's curse.. it was broken. In fact for the last decade.. his curse never even existed. You were so confused, how did it break? what did he do? why did it break? But at the same time.. you were so happy. A change could happen.

You can free Kyo! He wouldn't have to be locked up for ever. You could free all your friends and family. You could end their suffering. But most of all.. you could free yourself. You could end your own suffering. You wouldn't have to be locked up alone forever. You actually had a future!

"I cannot believe it! I can have a future! I can do whatever I like! I can be with Kyo!" You squealed, almost falling from your bed. You squealed one more time, all your life.. all the suffering you went through, it'll end.

The door slowly opened, and you saw Kyo standing by the door. He looked worried. "Uh, you good? I heard screaming." He asked, his hair seemed wet from a shower, and you found it cute how it framed his face. "Kyo!" You yelled in excitement.

You leaped of your bed, and towards him. Thankfully he had caught you, or else you would have seriously hurt yourself. "Oh my god! Kyo!! I can save us! I can free all of us!" You yelled, as Kyo stared at you in confusion.

"Oi! What are you talking about?" He asked, still confused. "Kyo! We can have a future! Can you believe it? I can be with you! I can be with everyone! We don't have to be locked up!" You continued, even more excited than last time.

You opened your mouth about ramble again, when Kyo leaned towards you, pecking your lips and successfully shutting you up. Your eyes widened in surprise, and you felt Kyo's arms gently rest by your waist. When he let go, he chucked at your expression.

😽😽😽

A/N: IM BACK 🥳🥳