- Surprise -

"Hatori-san? Where are we going? What's the surprise?" You ask, as the older male gently guides you into a room. Your eyes were blindfolded, and all you were told was to dress nice. Hatori simply hums in response to your question and leaves you with your brooding thoughts until you finally come to a halt. "(Name), you can take your blindfold off now." Hatori says, as you pull off the blindfold.

"Surprise!" You hear yells and shouts from all over the room. And there were balloons and streamers hung all over the room. "Happy Birthday" was written in a large banner and hung from the wall. And all your friends, and almost all the zodiac members were present. You see Kyo standing at the very front with a large bouquet in his hands. He looked incredibly awkward.

"Awh guys, thank you so much." You say, getting teary eyed as Kyo gives the bouquet of flowers to you. "This means a lot to me." You watch the people you love and hold very dear to your heart all stand there infront of you. "Oh, but we have one more surprise for you." Momiji says softly, a soft smile on his lips. It was completely different to his energetic personality he showed.

"This is my gift to you." Hatori says, and leads you to another room. Hatori knocked on the door, before opening it. At first you thought you were dreaming, or perhaps even hallucinating. Because there was no way, your family was standing in front of you right now. Holding a cake, and wearing party hats. "Onee-chan!" Hana, the little girl who was the spitting image of you, yelled and ran up to you.

"The truth is.. I never erased their memories. I had asked them to stay away and forbid them from going near you until everything regarding Akito had settled." Hatori said, as you took the little girl into your arms. "What..?" You ask, wondering if you had misheard him. "Oh, my baby. Look at how much you've grown." You hear a familiar voice, one that you hadn't heard in years.

You feel the familiar prick of tears in your eyes, as the people you hadn't seen in years came and embraced you. "Not one day have we ever stopped thinking of you, and wishing for your well being. Hatori-san often visited us and gave us updates of how you were, and showed us pictures of you." They said, hugging you even tighter. "You've grown up to be such an amazing and beautiful person."

The little girl in your arms wiggles out, and runs to Kyo. You watch as Kyo crouches and picks up the little girl, lifting her high in the air so she would laugh. "Ah that young man was the one who organized this. And the others, they all pitched in." They say, when they noticed you watching Kyo.

"This doesn't feel real, I'm so happy." You say, crouching. "I don't deserve this, im not allowed to have a happy story, when all of you are still suffering so much." You say when Momiji comes over to give you a hug. "That's so not true." Haru says, as he and a bunch of the other zodiac members come over.

"You're always there for us, you drop whatever you're doing for us." Rin says, crouching down to match your height. "When I was at my lowest, and felt as if I had no one on my side, you proved me wrong and always showed up whenever I needed someone." Yuki added. "You accepted me for who I am." Ritsu said. "You played with us, and took care of us." Hiro and Kisa say, as Kisa gently placed her palm on your cheek. You feel the happy tears double.

"And you taught me to be a better person." Kagura also adds. "You are the older sister I've always wanted." Momiji said, embracing you. "And you're the little sister, I've always wanted!" Ayame says, somehow earning a smack from Yuki. "(Name), you're such a bright and beautiful person, and you shaped all of us. We all love you so much. And are so grateful for you." Tohru adds, also embracing you, as you full on begin to sob.

"So whenever you miss home, you have to come back. Because we're all going to be waiting for you." Haru says, bringing the cake over. He places it in front of you as Yuki places a bucnh of colorful candles, and Hiro lights the candles. "I think we need to sing!" Shigure yells. And you laugh as everyone awkwardly sang happy birthday to you. "Happy Birthday to our precious and beloved (Name)!"

🐈🐈🐈

You and Kyo loved sitting on roof tops and star gazing. So sitting upon a roof and stargazing with Kyo was the perfect way to end your birthday. Only instead of stars, there fireworks booming in the sky. "I swear, there is nothing prettier than fireworks." You say, your eyes refusing to leave the beautifully colored sky.

"I know something prettier." Kyo said, his eyes refusing to leave your beautifully illuminated face, your eyes sparkled just like the stars. You turn your attention away from the booms in the sky to Kyo. "Today was so perfect, I'm so happy." You say, leaning your head onto Kyo's shoulder. Kyo softly smiled and kissed your forehead. "Your happiness, is mine."

🐈🐈🐈

A/N: um also myb for the shameless advertising but I did start writing my own story with its own plot, it's kind of based on YOTD, but is completely different

A/N: um also myb for the shameless advertising but I did start writing my own story with its own plot, it's kind of based on YOTD, but is completely different. If any of you are looking for smth, plz read it and gimme some feedback! Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day/night!

 If any of you are looking for smth, plz read it and gimme some feedback! Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day/night!