- Chocolates -

You were up just in time. Ignoring your messy hair, and sleepy face. You quickly dashed down. Grabbing the bag of chocolates you made.

"Ah wait!" Yuki, Tohru, Kyo and Shigure turned towards you, giving you very questionable gazes. You didn't exactly blame them. Ignoring their gazes.

You started with Yuki first. You made your way towards him. Scavengering into your bag, you took out a box full of chocolates, which had 'To: Yuki'

"Here! I made your favorite chocolates!" You handed it to him, which he didn't hesitate to take. It was quiet for a bit. A silence fell over everyone.

"Pfffft. I'm sorry, getting chocolate from some lorax looking creature,I can't hold it in, haha." Yuki turned his head, and continued laughing.

"Rude! Well thank you, no wait, you're supposed to say that! You're welcome, moving on!" You walked towards Shigure, handing him his chocolates.

"Thank you very much, Ms. Lorax. Do you still want to me to drop you with Haru and Momiji today? Or will you go there yourself?" Shigure observed the box.

"Yeah, I'll go with you, once they leave, I'll try to make myself not look like Ms. Lorax and we can leave." Shigure nodded while you headed towards Tohru.

"Tohru! Here! Happy Valentines day! Woo!" She took it and gave you a big hug, which you happily accepted.

"Thank you,(Name)! Here, I got you some too!" She handed you, a box. Which made you really happy. (Who wouldn't be happy if they got chocolates from Tohru?)

"Awe! Thank you!!" Giving Tohru another big hug, you made way to the final person, Kyo.

"Anyway, Mr. Grouchy cat! These are for you! Your favorite! You better actually eat them this time, and not throw them into the trash like how you did 6 years ago!" He glady took it, and then started squishing your cheeks together.

"I only threw them, because, they were black and crusty, and I swear to god, I would have died from food poisoning if I ate them!" Everyone in the house laughed, except you, and you and kyo bickered for a while and then they left.

"Have a good double date!" You waved bye bye to them as they disappeared.

"Well go get ready Ms. Lorax." Shigure headed back into the kitchen.

"Enough with that, already!"

.

.

.

"Special delivery!" Shigure stood infront of Hatori's door, while you stood infront of him.

"Hatori-san! Hihi!" When Hatori opened the door, he pulled you in, and then slammed the door on poor Shigure's face.

"Just kidding! They're really from Tohru!" He made his way inside as you took a seat next to Hatori. You scavengered in your bag, finally finding the chocolates for Hatori.

"Here, Hatori-san! Chocolates made by yours truly! They're your favorite!" Hatori took the chocolates from Shigure and then yours.

"Thank you (Name). Have you been well?" Like most of the other guys, he too, enjoyed patting your head, but this time he just rested his hand on your head.

"Yup! Better now that I've met you! Anyway have a great day! I'm gonna go find Momiji and Haru." You didn't stay long, quickly saying your goodbyes.

You wandered around the estate, finally finding yourself infront of Momiji's house. You were about to knock but before you could you met the boys first.

" (Nammeeeeee)!" Momiji came running towards, and wrapped his arms around your waist, stuffing his face into your stomach. You stumbled a bit about to fall over, but thankfully Haru got you.

" (Name), hey. We were waiting for you." Haru wrapped his arms around your shoulders from behind.

"Woah! Hey Momiji! Hihi Haru! I got you guys chocolates, made by your favorite!" Both boys let go of you, as you gave them their respective boxes.

"Wow, thanks."

"Thank you!"

"Anyway, what are we doing today?"

"You'll see! Let's have tons of fun!"

"Woo."

"Yea, let's!"