- Envy -

"(Name)! Tohru! What are you doing here?" Hiro had disappeared off somewhere, Tohru's book and mother's picture in hand. While you were searching for him you ended up bumping into Momiji.

"Momiji! Hey! Did you see Hiro anywhere? He came to meet up with Tohru and ended up taking her stuff!" You explained to him, while he nodded his head.

"It's not a big deal! He just has my mother's picture!" It seemed like she didn't care about the pocket book, she just wanted her picture back.

"I see! You both go look for him, I'll go get someone that might help!" Momiji ran off, heading towards the estate, while the two of you continued looking.

.

.

.

"Hiro-kun!" Tohru and you had ended up splitting up, as she went in one direction, and you went in the other, however she ended up finding him first. And soon you followed in her direction, giving up on your side.

"Oh! Kisa! Hey! Momiji, you went to get Kisa?" While you were heading up the hill, that lead to your home. You bumped into Kisa, and Momiji.

"Yes! We all know he listens to her!" Momiji exclaimed, walking up the hill. Followed by Kisa.

"(Name)-nee-chan.. hello." Kisa's voice was soft, and cute. And you were glad she was talking again.

By the time you got up, you saw Kyo holding Hiro's shirt, about to punch him, and a Hiro who didn't care as he kept a firm hold on Tohru's book. Meanwhile Tohru worried about the both of them.

"Hiro-chan! Did you really steal Tohru-nee-chan's book? If you did, please give it back!" Kisa walked ahead of you, towards Hiro, surprising him.

"Kisa's right, this is isn't like you! Why are you being so mean to Tohru, what did she ever do to you?" You asked, surprising him. Hiro's face darkened, he didn't like that his two most favorite people were yelling at him for a stranger they barely knew. He had been with You and Kisa longer, so why?

"It's always Tohru this. Tohru-nee-chan, that. It's not fair! Why does she get you, it's her fault that (Name)-nee-chan stopped coming home, she stole (Name)-nee-chan, if it wasn't for her, (Name)-nee-chan would still be with me. And then she took Kisa too, I wanted to watch that movie with Kisa, but she took it straight to Tohru, it's always big sister does this, big sister that, what about me! Why does she take everything from me, she stole my sister and.. and.. Kisa." Hiro yelled, throwing the book at Tohru, as Kyo let go of him.

Tohru and Momiji smiled, it wasn't anything serious, just a ten year old feeling lonely.

"Hiro-kun.. you didn't say that you wanted to see it with me.. you didn't tell me, that you wanted to spend time with me.." Kisa smiled to, she was happy he didnt hate her, since she assumed he did.

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" Kisa turned his head away, as you walked towards him, you crouched down, wrapping your arms around the stubborn boy.

"Hiro.. if you were lonely, you should have said so. Tohru didn't take me from you, I left. But if you wanted to spend time with me, you should have come to Shigure-san's place, or you could have texted me, so we could meet up, or I could have come over. I'm sorry for leaving you all alone." The young boy didnt wrap his arms around you, but he did rest his head on your shoulder.

"But you did do something wrong, so apologize to Tohru." You let go of him, pointing to her, while Kisa agreed.

"No sir, an apology wont be enough. I'll be choosing the punishment." She stopped closer, a frown forming on Hiro's face.

"And what's that? What do you intend to make me do?" He asked, no matter what, the jealousy that formed because of Tohru would never leave.

"I sentance you to.. a.. hug penalty!" A blue poof of smoke surrounded you, as a young lamb layed in Tohru's arms.

"Aw, how cute."