- I'm Sorry -

You replaced the flowers that had withered with ones that were new and fresh, the hospital room looked much more colorful. It had been two days since Tohru's acccident, and while she was still unconscious, she was doing much better and her condition was stable.

Ever since Kyo had left you had a hard time eating and sleeping, and after Tohru's accident you could barely do both. You carried the other bouquet of flowers, and headed towards Kureno's room, he had gotten stabbed a few days ago, but thankfully was doing much better.

You walked towards his room, observing how his door was slightly open, however you came to a halt when you noticed Akito in the room. She was crying, she was apologizing. You heard her finally admit her mistakes, the ones from today, yesterday, 5 years ago, 8 years ago. You watched as she finally realized just how cruel she was. She cried and cried.

However, all your emotions felt numb. You placed the bouquet outside of his hospital room, and decided to walk back to Tohru's room. You thought about your life recently, and how just two weeks ago you were so happy... full of life, you suddenly remembered Yuki's face, when he ran out the door this morning, yelling Machi's name. He sounded and looked as if he was in love.

You remember Rin and Haru, who were the very definition of love. And you remember Momiji, the definition of unrequited love, how ever even after recalling all this moments, you had a numbness within your heart. You felt exhausted, it took so much energy just to walk. "Yo." You hear a voice call out, as you turn your body towards them.

"You're waves are screaming pain." You hear Hana-chan say, however their figures which were walking towards you, suddenly started appearing blurry, the ache in your head grew and you could barely make out their voices over the ringing in your ears.

"(Name)?" You hear someone call out your name, but you could only focus on your state of consciousness.. and how it was slipping out of your reach. "(Name)!!"

🐈🐈🐈

When you opened your eyes, the brightness of the hospital room hurt your eyes. You blinked a couple times, to let your eyes adjust to the light. To your right, you observed the IV that was connected to you and to your left you see... Kyo..? When he noticed that you had awoken, he stood up.

"Do you know how angry i became when i found out you hadn't eaten in almost a week?" You head him say, but you choose to look away from him. "Go away. I'm not talking to you. I don't even know who you are." You say, as you try sitting up, Kyo instinctively stretches his arms to help you up, but you slap them away. "Do not touch me." You grumble.

The exhaustion you had felt a couple hours ago had vanished and you felt a little more energy flowing through your body. "(Name).. listen.. I..." He began but you weren't going to have any of that. "Kyo, I don't want to hear it. I don't even want to see you right now." You say, looking away from him. He doesn't say anything, but he also doesn't leave.

You didn't say anything after that. "I told them not to allow anyone since you're exhausted." He begins, but you don't say anything back. "(Name), just listen to me- " He begins once again, but you quickly shut him up. "You're disrupting my rest time, get out." You cut him off, you could visibly see Kyo getting more and more impatient.

"Will you just listen to me!" He yells, as you jump in surprise to his raised voice. He had never raised his voice at you before. You could feel tears well up in your eyes, and you felt so pathetic. All the events of the last few days finally caught up to you, and you wanted to cry your heart out. Kyo who noticed your tears began panicking.

"W-wait.. no.. I.. didn't mean to raise my voice.. i just.." He stopped talking after a second, stepping closer to you, and embracing you. Your head rested upon his chest, and one of his arms encircled your back, while the other rested behind your head. You wrap your arms around his body, like it was a habit. The familiar scent of Kyo made you want to cry even more. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

🐈🐈🐈