- Cabin -

A nice cozy cabin, in the woods. That's where you currently were. At a Sohma vacation house. That even Hatori had come along with.

Shigure had suddenly brought up the idea of going far away for golden week, as he invited Hatori along. Yet it was so obvious why he had planned this out, disguising it as a trip.

It was because he wanted to get Hatori's mind off Kana. Kana, a women that had fallen in love with Hatori, he had fallen in love too. The two were a couple, that loved and supported each other.

That was before Akito ran his fingers through their relationship, destroying it. But you know what was the saddest thing? It was when Hatori had to wipe memories of himself to someone he loved and cherished so much.

He, with his own fingers had to wipe the happy days, the sad days, the smiley days, the painful days, all which he spent with someone he trusted his heart to. He had to wipe her memories. Yet Kana was getting married, starting a new happy chapter of her life but Hatori wasn't the groom.

When you live, no practically trapped at the estate, you know everything that happens in the estate. A handful of painful moments have happened, Hatori's being a big one.

Shigure invited Hatori. So he could forget about all those painful memories, and you figured that out.

"This seems like a forest where you can find Jason!" Shigure brightly said, as you took a seat on the floor, beside Kyo.

"Who's Jason?" Kyo asked, having not a single idea who this mysterious thing was.

"Jason's a new type of bear, you're so oblivous Kyo-kun!" Shigure had his fun teasing Kyo. While Kyo's cheeks flushed red, with embarassment.

"He seems like a bear who came from a foreign country!" Tohru joined in, causing Yuki and Hatori to sigh. Meanwhile you chuckled having a vague idea of who this bear was.

Since yesterday there was a slight change in atmosphere, you assumed it was because of what Kyo had told you yesterday. But despite that Kyo and Yourself took another step forward to happiness and pure love.

.

.

.

The four of you were soon kicked out after Shigure had threatened to call Ayame. Tohru and yourself walked beside each other, with matching pigtails. Yuki walked on the other side of Tohru, while Kyo walked on the other side of you, his hands interwined with yours.

An awkward silence fell over everyone, as you tried your best to ignore it, watching the beautiful fresh nature and greenery around you.

Tohru, however felt so awkward she stopped walking, causing the rest of you to stop. She bowed down as she gave all of you, a heartful apology, assuming it was her fault, and that she did something wrong to anger all of you.

"So please! Go back to how you usually are!" Tears welled up in her eyes, as you let go of Kyo, wrapping your arms around her shoulders.

"Aw, Tohru. We're so sorry, you didn't do anything wrong, so please don't cry!" You spoke as the two boys quickly agreed, telling her the same thing but through different words.

All the apologizes were going smooth and dandy until Kyo slipped, falling to the floor. And the reason he fell being a huge footprint that belonged to. . .

"Its Jason's footprint!!"

.

.

.

Are you wondering why there were two young girls on the floor, along with a small light bluey-grey rat, and a young orange cat. Well find out next chapter!

A/N: ahh, im sorry I rushed this chapter, my heads been hurting but I still wanted to update :(