- Preparations -

You and Yuki grew up together. You had first met him when he was introduced as Akito's play mate. Akito was selfish, and because of that selfish desire, you, because of Akito's order were always kept near Akito while growing up. Because of this you and Yuki along with Akito grew up together.

You watched from the window as Yuki and Manabe talked, and played around with the soccer ball. Yuki was growing, he had found his own world, and he was healing from the trauma.

You smiled proudly, glad to watch the young Yuki you once knew grow into this man. Your only wish know was to watch him fall in love, with a woman who appreciated him, for the person he is on the inside. You hoped, that Yuki would trust her enough to tell her about the curse. You turned around, looking for Kyo.

🐈🐈🐈

You stood on the stage, rehearsing with the others. "You sloth! Finish my dress faster! It has to be finished before the ball! You'll get no dinner other wise!" The evil step mother said ridiculing Hana-chan. "Y-yeah. If you don't finish it.. you.. you.. get n-no dinner.." As soon as Tohru finished her line, she began crying.

"Oh my. You're crying for me sister? I'm moved." Hana-chan said, also out of line as she hugged Tohru. "The play.. doesn't look like the script at all." You mumbled under your breath, watching as the scene infront of you unfolded. Yuki awkwardly laughed from beside you.

"Yuki." You whispered to him, as he walked towards you. "Maybe we should change the script slightly, instead.. of acting out Cinderella. We should create our own version, it would be new and unique and people would get less bored." You suggested, as Yuki took a like to your suggestion.

🐈🐈🐈

"Greetings, my little lambs! I have arrived!" Ayame yelled as he entered the room, followed by a woman who you assume was his assistant. Yuki had asked Ayame to prepare the clothes for the play, which the man happily agreed to. Which is why, Ayame was here today, to gather measurements.

"You really came.. Nii-san." Yuki spoke, as the other students around you gasped in surprise. They were all surprised at the fact that, Yuki had an older brother. "Oh honey! Of course!" Ayame yelled once more, doing flashy gestures with his hands.

"Oh my! Little sister! I haven't seen you in awhile!" Ayame cheered, practically latching on to you. His assistant.. who you now knew as Minei, conversed with Tohru, the two of them seemed like they've met each other before.

"Ayameee! Hii!" You greeted as Yuki peeled him off. "Let's begin, Minei!" Ayame yelled for the 4th time that day. "Now my lost lambs! Reveal all to my measuring tapes!"

🐈🐈🐈

It had been awhile since you and Kyo got to talk properly, recently you had been busy as a member of the student council and working on memorizing the script. You felt that Kyo had been kind of sulky recently, and you believed that it had to do with the fact that Yuki had said something to provoke him, leading them to have one of their serious fights.

When you walked back into your classroom, you saw Kyo leaned against the wall as he stared out the window, his eyes seemed lonely. His left hand was bleeding and there was big cut. "Kyo! You're hand! It's bleeding!" You yelled rushing towards him.

He turned his head towards you, his eyes seemed sort of relieved to see you. You observed his injury, worried about the cut, thankfully it didn't seem too deep. In-front of you, Kyo leaned in, resting his forehead on yours. His eyes bore into yours.

"What's wrong?" You asked, when he had that soft sad look on his face, he simply shook his head, taking his forehead off. "I don't have enough time in this world to spend with you, I want to spend every single second of my day. With you." He mumbled under his breath, looking out the window once more.

You stretched your hand out, resting it on his cheek before gently pushing his face so it faced you again. "Me too." You told him, as he leaned in, pecking your lips.

🐈🐈🐈

Extra: A date with Machi

"Machi when you want to run away or start over, come to me or anyone else. We'll run away together. You aren't alone." You told her, as the school gate came into view. "(Name)-senpai.. let's run away. Right now." She looked at you, you offered her a smile. "Let's go then."

You held out your hand, asking Machi to take out, she hesitated for a moment before placing her hand on yours. You grabbed her hand, and began running out the school gates, a laugh echoed in the air. The wind blew past your hair, and you could see Machi catch your contagious laughter.

"Let's eat something!" You told her, slowing down by an ice cream truck. You bought yourself one before turning to Machi. "What flavor do you want, Machi? It's my treat." Yoi asked her, as she looked at the board with all the flavors. "I'll just have Vanilla."

After buying the ice creams the two of you wandered down town, until you decided to take Machi to the beach close to the town. When you got there, Machi and you took off your shoes and socks, eventually beginning to run in the sun and into the water. You splashed her a few times and she splashed you back.

That day you and Machi skipped school, you ate good food and went to the nearby beach with her. For once in her life, Machi no longer felt trapped or like she was drowning, she felt free and alive.

🐈🐈🐈

(A/N: apologizes for the rushed chapter. It's the second update of the day :) your welcome. This chapter is all over the place, isn't it 😭 sorry)

 This chapter is all over the place, isn't it 😭 sorry)