- Inn -

"This is a wonderful inn!" Tohru jumped out of the van, admiring the outer area of the Sohma Inn. You held onto Tohru's hand as you wandered the outside area of the Inn.

"You know (Name)-chan, coming to the inn as a gift for White day, makes me feel like a. . . princess." Tohru daydreamed, looking at the beautiful castle (inn). You laughed at her, happy she was enjoying this.

"Princess Tohru." Momiji bowed holding out his hand, while she let go of your hand to hold his, you felt a bit offended but didnt mind.

"Oi, don't exaggerate so much. It's just an inn." Kyo grumbled to himself, going heard by you.

"Aw, is the cat grumpyyy." You teased getting a hisssss from the cat.

"Shut up you!" He lightly boinked your head, while you just laughed.

"Ahh, I'm actually excited to spend time with you and Yuki and Momiji and Tohru!" While staying with Akito, you were forbidden from going out, and rarely got to, so you were excited.

Welcome. . ." You jumped at the sudden voice, but calmed down when you saw. . . Oh, you flinched.

"Gyahhhhh!" It seemed like Tohru was much more scared than you, her screaming, scaring you.

"Ah! Dont worry! This is the property owner! She's a Sohma!" Momiji quickly introduced the lovely woman to Tohru.

"Please. . . make yourself. . . at home!" She sent a small shiver down your spine.

"Kyooooo! Hold my handddd!" You held out your hand, hoping Kyo would hold it.

"Hold it yourself." Was his response.

"If I could, I wouldn't have asked you! Forget it, I'll go ask Yuki." You were about to leave Kyo, to go find Yuki when he held your hand.

"Fine, I'll hold it!" Interwining his fingers with yours, he stuffed your hands in his pocket.

"I said forget it! Let go! I don't like you! You're a meanie! Yukiiii!" You struggled against him trying to make him let go.

"Shut up and walk."

.

.

"And this is your room. . . Tohru, (Name) your room is the one opposite to this." She slid the doors open, showing the men their room. While Kyo let go of your hand to go explore.

"Dammit, I have to share a room with that damn rat!" Kyo grumbled, while Momiji started running around the room observing everything.

Momiji who heard this came running up to tease Kyo.

"Kyoo! Are you just saying that so you could go sleep with the girls?" Mrs. Property owner gasped. And instantly started slapping Kyo's arm and shaking him around.

"Kyo! How could you! I always believed you were a good man, even though you're a cat! Kyo apologize to them! No, I'll apologize! I'll apologize to the world for your pervertness! So sorry! I'm sorry for Kyo's pervertness!" And just like that she started apologizing to everyone, to all the furniture, doors and walls, and started exiting the room with Kyo to apologize to every room.

"Is she really okay?"

.

.

Tohru and You explored your room. It was huge, and very spacious. And the balcony view was beautiful.

"Wow! This is beautiful!" Tohru curiously watched the view from the balcony. Watching the birds and trees, and greenery. She stood infront of the balcony, starting to flap her arms like a bird.

You laughed and then joined her, standing right behind her, flapping your arms like a bird.

"I believe I can fly~!" You sang while Tohru laughed, soon joining you.

"We believe we can fly~!" You sang loud and clear, making sure everybody could her the both of you.

"This is kinda like our room back home, isn't it? Just a lot bigger!" She rested her arms on the railing infront of her.

"It is! Then let's cuddle and sleep together like always!" You wrapped your arms around her shoulders from behind, capturing her in a hug.

"Okay! I want to go in the hot springs with (Name)-chan too!" The both of you laughed, getting ready to have a lot of fun.

Meanwhile in the boys room. Momiji was fighting the older men about wanting to bathe and sleep with Tohru.

"If you want to sleep with (Name), it's fine but not Tohru." Yuki told Momiji, while he whined.

"But why is (Name) okay?" Kyo questioned, feeling a bit grumpy.

"Because we've been sleeping together, since I was 1! But I want to sleep with Tohru! (Name) hoggs the blanket to herself!" Momiji answered Kyo, going back to whining.

And so the three men continued bickering together, while the two women were getting ready to spend more time with each other.