- A Moving Moment -

"Whatcha taking about Haru?" You asked the younger male, who paused when another "monster" appeared. Tohru who still firmly held onto your hand, jumped in surprise.

"Let's take him as example. The man might look scary, but he's actually a good, sympathetic young man who loves cooking and animals." Haru explained, ever so occasionally pointing at the "young man" who loves animals. Meanwhile you glanced at Tohru, who seemed to have calmed down slightly, sympathizing with the man.

"On sundays, he does volunteer work. He's also rumored to be the best guy to marry in town, but no one does since he cries too much and too easily." He continued, pulling in the hearts of Momiji and Tohru and maybe even yours."But he has a sorrowful past." He started again once more, after you assumed he had finished.

"He was abandoned at the age of 10, by his mother. On a cold stormy night, she gently laid a hand knitted sweater upon him, a gentle voice, a gentle touch. He saw tears stream down her face, it was the last memory he had off her." Haru explained. It wasn't long before the three listeners had tears in there eyes. Meanwhile Yuki and Kyo who were watching from behind, sighed, mostly at the over dramatic scene that folded out infront of them.

"The next morning, she was gone. And he was left with his alcoholic dad, a huge debt and that hand knitted sweater. But even so, he truly believed in his mothers tears, and didn't bear a grudge against her." The young male kept going, he was passionately into the story as well.

Kyo could only sigh and mutter "Oh man, their stupidity has infected (Name) too." But Yuki like always had a good retort. "She was already stupid, it only increased after hanging around you."

"And so he diligently worked to pay of his fathers debt, while ever so frequently embracing the sweater his mother left for him, as it held the light fragrance of her. He now only dreams for the day he can see her again." The four of you ignored the two who started fighting again, and continued intently listening to Haru.

"But his mother is here to see him today. She too, had reasons for leaving. She explained how much she regretted it. Now let us explain why she did so.." Haru momentarily reached a pause, and the three onlookers where extremely confused as to why he did.

But in exactly two seconds came flying another "monster" who was an elderly woman, her head stopping right in-front of Haru, he tenderly took her head into his arms..

..before breaking it out of the machinery used to work the haunted house. Ignoring the two panicking men behind him, he took the head towards the "young man" and said "what a moving reunion."

And it truly was, the three of you had tears steaming down your faces, happy for the ending. Meanwhile Haru had an intense scolding from Kyo, and Yuki behind them regretted a few more life decisions.

🐈🐈🐈

"Haaaah. I cannot with kids these days. What have you done? Please have your parents for this damage." The owner of the attraction scolded, slightly intimidated by all the attractive people infront of him.

"P-please wait!" Tohru stopped the man, a worried look on her face. "Sir, please don't separate them! They're mother and child! And.." Momiji continued on, explaining the entire story to the manager. And in a couple of seconds he too, had tears streaming down his face.

"Ah.. it's been awhile since I've heard such a touching story." He sighed, trying his hardest to hide his tears. Meanwhile Yuki and Kyo were still regretting life decisions. "Idiots! This town is full of idiots!"

Meanwhile a close friend of yours Arisa Uotani, and a person you've seen way too many times, continued to have lunch together."

🐈🐈🐈