- Roles -

"It's decided then, we'll be doing Cinderella as our play for the cultural festival this year. We'll pick the roles tomorrow." Yuki explained, standing at the front of your class.  Uo-chan let out a deep exhale, swinging her arm around your shoulders.

"Cinderella? I wanted something historical!" She grumbled as Hana-chan put her hair into two pig tails. "I'm excited for the play!" Tohru cheered from beside you, excited to see what role she'll be playing. "Me too! I've never been in a play!" You told them as Hana-chan patted your head.

"Still, it's a bit childish. A Cinderella play in Highschool." Uo-chan grumbled once more. You heard the door to your classroom, be slammed open as Manabe stood there. "Yun-Yun! (Name)! It's time for our meeting!" He yelled from the door, as you sighed.

"Well then I'm off!" You told the others, exchanging good byes. While leaving the classroom, Yuki handed you the script for Cinderella, you looked through it, leaving the two men to talk among themselves.

It wasn't until you heard a loud crash, and glass shattering that you looked away from the script. Just like you, the two men stood beside you, in surprise and confusion. The three of you peaked your head into the student council room, where the noise was heard from.

Inside, stood Machi, she looked scared and perhaps even annoyed, surrounding here where books, papers, files, pencils and pens. They were scattered around the room, which was in a mess. "Machi? Again?" Manabe asked, walking into the room.

The two other members of the student council showed up, surprised at the state the room was in. You quietly went, and began picking up the papers scattered across the room. "Manabe, Machi and I will stay behind and clear this up, you guys go on." You told Yuki, as he briefly nodded, taking the others away.

There was an awkward silence in the room, as the three of you began cleaning up. It wasn't until Manabe spoke up that the awkward atmosphere broke. "Machi.. is this because of me?" He asked her, his eyes looked a little sad as he stared at her. Meanwhile Machi just shoved a pile of files into a drawer and got up.

"I'm going home." She mumbled, walking out the door. "I'll walk her to the gates, good luck Manabe!" You yelled out to him, running after Machi, in hopes of catching up to her. From behind you, you heard Manabe call after you: "Hey! Wait!"

It was quiet between you and Machi, you didn't really know what to say to her. "Sometimes life can be stressful, tiring and all you just want to do is run away, or like start over, right?" You asked as she nodded her head. Machi really just wanted to run away, from everything. She wanted to shake off everything holding her back.

"Machi when you want to run away or start over, come to me or anyone else. We'll run away together. You aren't alone." You told her, as the school gate came into view. "(Name)-senpai.. let's run away. Right now." She looked at you, you offered her a smile. "Let's go then."

That day you and Machi skipped school, you ate good food and went to the nearby beach with her. For once in her life, Machi no longer felt trapped or like she was drowning, she felt free and alive. (A/N: if you want the date with Machi with more details and properly written out, let me know :). I'll make it an extra. )

🐈🐈🐈

"I'm about to announce the main cast." Yuki said, the script and papers in hand. You sat beside Kyo, watching as Yuki began, it was slightly exciting and you hoped to get at-least a small role in this play, which would probably be your first and last.

"Fairy godmother: Yuki Sohma, Stepsister 1: Honda Tohru, Stepsister 2: (Name) Sohma." He announced, as you and Tohru squealed, practically hugging each other. The two of you were excited to act together. Although the evil stepsisters did not match your or her personality, you were glad to be sisters.

"Stepmother: Minami Kinoshita." He continued, as the Vice President of the Yuki fan club, who now you knew was Minami jumped in surprise. "Cinderella: Saki Hanajima." He said, as Hana-chan glanced over at Yuki. This.. was going to be interesting.

"Prince: Kyo Sohma." Yuki slowly stated, beside you, Kyo continued to stare at the floor for a few more seconds, until he jumped up, picking a fight with Yuki. Meanwhile you burst into laughter, especially at Hana-chan's and Kyo's roles. "And finally princes assistant: Arisa Uotani."

🐈🐈🐈

"Yun-Yun, sit tight, okay?" You heard the members of the council say as the began rushing out. "What's happening?" You asked the others, as you entered the student council room. "Yun-Yun's trapped in the storage room! And it's dark in there! The lights don't work and he's alone!" They yelled, running past you.

You panicked, taking out your cellphone, turning on the flash and sliding it under the door. "Yuki it's me. Take my phone and use the flash for light. It'll be okay. The others are getting help. And I'll be right here." You remember the way Yuki acted when he was in the dark, he was reminded of Akito, and you were going to do everything in your power to stop that.

Machi rushed into the room after knowing what had happened. She took the chair into her hands, and walked towards the room. "Machi?" You questioned, as she began banging on the door with it, and to your surprise it opened. The two stared at each other, it was like they understood it each other. "Are you okay?"

🐈🐈🐈