- Mugs -

Ayama and Tohru had gone out to eat lunch together. Meanwhile Kyo had asked you out on a date, whether you went as friends, or lovers was up to you to decide.

Kyo let you choose a location, and you chose a pottery making shop, where the two of you could make something together. Kyo usually didn't do things like this, but if it meant he could spend some alone time together, he would gladly go along with you.

"Should we make mugs?" You asked showing him a few, Kyo was a person who drinks milk a lot, so you thought he would stop getting in trouble for drinking straight out of the carton, if he had a mug he really liked.

"Anything is fine, idiot." He grumbled taking a seat opposite to you, meanwhile you took that as a yes, and went to grab some clay.You placed two bags of clay infront of you, sliding one over to Kyo. Taking your own peice, you squishing it around in your hands

You quickly began shaping yours into a mug, Kyo opened his own bag of clay, yet his eyes could never leave you, he loved the cute expression on your face when you were focused, he loved the little details he noticed.

This fueled his fire, giving him energy to make his own, he wanted to make something that would forever remind him of you, and the happy, peaceful feeling he got. when he was around you.

For this type of pottery, you would have to first create the shape, and then set it in the oven to bake, and then take it out and paint it, and then set it in the oven once more, before you can take it home.

Looking up, you saw Kyo struggling to shape his mug, it was going side-ways and not straight like how he wanted. You watched him frowning and the amount of frustration he got because of it, yet something in your stomach twirled at the thought of how hard he was trying, just for you.

You bent over placing your hands on his mug, to help him, yet you didn't realize that your palms ended up, right on top of his fingers. Despite the light red that coated both your cheeks, you showed him a technique that helped you shape it.

"Here you shape it like this. " You showed him, as he observed completely imersed in doing this right, he for once forgot about the curse, about Yuki, about Akito. As did you, the two of you were completely normal human beings, on a date having fun.

The two of you had quickly finished the shaping part, and watched as the workers took your slightly slanted mug, and Kyo's also slightly slanted mug, placing it in the oven. This gave the both of you time to go grab lunch.

.

.

.

Your mugs came out of the second oven, fully painted as they were ready to be taken home. You had ended up painted an orange cat that looked something like this:

 You had ended up painted an orange cat that looked something like this:

And kyo's turning out something like this:

The two of you had a lot of fun, which Kyo was stubborn enough to admit, but it didn't matter

The two of you had a lot of fun, which Kyo was stubborn enough to admit, but it didn't matter. The time you spent with Kyo was precious and you enjoyed it.

You liked the feeling of not thinking or worrying about anything, not the curse, or the future. Just Kyo.

The two of you headed home, to see the ever-so joyful Ayame. But now when you went home the relationship Kyo and you had being different.

LOOK AT THIS CUTIE ^