- Late Night Convos and Flowers -

It had started to become a habit for you to escape the house at night, and settle on the roof, drowning in your own solitude. The cool breeze felt nice, and you liked listening to music while watching the stars and moon, it also helped you organize your thoughts a bit.

You jumped slightly when you felt a hand rest on your shoulder, however your nerves calmed down when you noticed it was just Tohru and you took off your headphones. "Tohru!" You greeted as she took a seat beside you, gently placing part of the blanket she had bought on you.

"(Name)-chan! It's cold! You might catch a cold!" She scolded, a motherly tone appearing. You simply laughed in response. The two of you sat in silence for a while longer, just starting at the stars, you were even lucky enough to watch Kyo trip from above, to which Tohru worried frantically about.

"U-um.." Tohru hesitantly began, and you turned your head towards her, indicating she had your full attention. However, she quickly grew quiet, and you gave her a moment to organize her own thoughts.

"I-I'm not sure who to talk to.. and how many secrets I should keep.. in fact I'm afraid I might accidentally spill things!" She confessed, holding fistfuls of the blanket in her hands. You placed your hand upon hers.

"It's a hard topic isn't it? In fact even I had a hard time processing it, do you wanna talk about it?" You asked her, offering her a soft smile when she glanced at you, she hesitantly nodded her head in response. "Did you always know Akito-San was a woman?" She asked you at first.

You were so happy and excited about breaking the curse, that you had completely forgotten about the other piece of information that Kureno had given you. Akito Soma, family head of the Soma clan had deceived the clan, claiming he- or well she was a man this entire time.

"Yes. I did know Akito was a woman. But i didn't find out until recently, I always found it weird how Akito had gone after the males attention, Haru, Yuki, Hatori-San. She could have had her own preferences, which I'm not gonna judge. But I found it even weirder how she hated us, women." You told her, turning your head back towards the stars.

"Turns out she was just jealous this entire time, but what I found even weirder, was how Akito became crankier.. than usual every month. And a few more things indicated she was having her cycle. I'll leave it at that." You laughed to yourself as you watched Tohru catch on to what you were saying.

"I also watched the head maid, whispering about it a few months ago. Ultimately it was Kureno-San, that confirmed it all." You ended, looking back at Tohru, she seemed tired.

You decided to ask Tohru a question this time: "Had it been eating you up? The fact that you couldn't tell anyone? That all of this is a secret?" You asked her, as she blinked in surprise. Bingo. You laughed at her response.

"Yes. I was walking Momiji-kun earlier today, and when he began talking about Momo-chan, I was hurt that I couldn't tell him, or make him smile about his curse getting broken. I couldn't tell Hatsuharu-kun either. Or Uo-chan or Hana-chan. It made me feel-" Tohru paused, trying to find the right word.

"Lonely?" You answered for her, to which she hesitantly nodded. "Well Tohru, we're in on this secret together, and we'll break this curse together, so you don't have to feel lonely. I'll be right by your side." You assured her, resting your heard on her shoulder. While you weren't able to catch it, Tohru did smile softly, a little weight was taken of her shoulders. "You too, (Name)-chan. And thank you."

😽😽😽

You sweat-dropped as Uo-chan began to chase around a bunch of first years. The graduation ceremony was nearing, and soon you all would be seniors. For this, your class was tasked with making paper flowers, however the first year girls.. had stolen all the ones Yuki had made..

The rest of the class followed Uo-chan as fired up as her. Leaving just you in the classroom, you continued to make more paper flowers, in hopes of replacing the ones that were stolen. And at the same time, across the school, Matchi was chasing after Yuki.

You glanced at the door when you heard someone walking in. "Kyo!" You greeted, offering him a smile. But he was already averting his eyes, a light coat of red blush dusted on his cheeks.

Before you could comment on anything, he thrusted a bouquet of poorly made paper flowers in your face. Your face turning into one of surprise. "I-I made this for you!" He grumbled, still avoiding eye-contact. You felt your own blush dust itself on your cheeks.

"Aw! What's this Kyo? Tryna be a romantic!" You teased, in hopes of hiding your flustered face. "If you don't want them, I'll take them back!" He grumbled, about to take them back but you were quick to snatch them out of his hand. "These are mine now!" You spoke, sticking out your tongue at him.

You gazed at the flowers, a soft smile on your face. "Thank you... these are beautiful." You softly said, your eyes on the flowers. "Yeah. They are." Kyo replied, however his eyes weren't on the flowers but on you, and his eyes softened, a genuine smile on his face. At the same time, Shigure was handing flowers to Akito.. much like Kyo.

😽😽😽