- Stuffies -

Your heart was racing, and you could feel the butterflies in your stomach, but it was now or never. You calmly sat down beside the young girl, who looked up at you with her big round curious eyes. "Hi!" You chirped, taking a small car into your hand. "Hi.." she warily replied.

It surprised you, how another human being could look just like you. It scared you.. but deep down it also hurt you. That you weren't able to get to know this beautiful girl, that you missed her entire life.. that to her, you were only a stranger.

"Do you like cars?" You asked, watching her play around with the one car in her hand. She looked at you for a while longer, before looking back at the car in her hand. "Not really.." She vaguely replied, going back to her car. You awkwardly smiled, oh how you wish Momiji was here right now.

"Then.. what do you like?" You asked her, she briefly looked at you before pointing to a box hidden behind the other kids. "I like stuffed animals.. but the kids infront of them are scary.. so I can't play with them." She pouted, reminding herself why she's playing with a car.

"I can help! Do you want me to go with you to get the stuffed animals? Or.. should I go get them?" You asked, offering her a big smile when she looked at you. "...can you go get them..?" She asked her, her eyes shining. You smiled to yourself before getting up: "count on me!" You awkwardly walked towards the box, as the girl behind you curiously watched.

You crouched down infront of the other kids.. oh how much you hate socializing sometimes.. "um.. hi!" You started off, not knowing what to say.. "hiiiiii!" One of the kids excitedly responded. "Do you think I could borrow the box full of stuffed toys? or that we could share them?" You softly asked, as the young excited boy nodded his: "Yes! We aren't playing with them! So you can have them all!!" He responded,.

"Thank you so much!" You offered them a big smile, before taking the box and returning. From behind, you could hear the kids whisper how pretty you were. "Kids are so nice!" you mumbled to yourself. By the time you returned, she was excitingly clapping her hands. "Onee-chan! That was cool! You're amazing! You bought the whole box!" She gasped, kids are so easily persuaded.

You offered her a huge smile, taking a seat beside her after setting the box down. She rummaged through the box, looking for something among the many cute animal stuffies. "What's your favorite animal?" You asked, as she continued rummaging. "I like.." she paused for a moment, finding what she needed.

"Pandas! The most!" She yelled, pulling up a small panda plushie. Your heart skipped a beat, and before you knew it.. you were smiling hard. "Really? Me too." You told her, gently patting her head. "They're so cute! And fluffy! And big! I love them!" She explained, the smile on her face never leaving.. she had cute dimples, which you hadn't noticed before.

The excited girl who was standing, sat down, ranting about pandas. Before you knew it, the two of you were laughing and joking around. Something in your heart felt at ease. A bottle of strawberry milk was placed upon your head, "I'm back!" Momiji said, handing you two bottles of strawberry milk. You smiled at the girl, who now had a curious stare directed towards Momiji. "Momiji! Hi!"

"Do you like strawberry milk?" You asked her, placing the bottle infront of her. She vigorously nodded her head, before taking the bottle into her hand. She paused for a moment, looking at the time. "I have to go! Dad said he'd be waiting for me by the elevator at this time!" She said, getting onto her feet.

"Do you want us to come too?" You asked her, helping her gather her belongings. "No! It's okay! Bye bye!" She yelled, running across, she suddenly came to a halt, and slowly turned around, running came back. "What's wrong?" She slowly pulled out one of the rubber bands that was neatly in her hair. "Onee-chan.. since you like pandas so much and since you gave me milk and helped me.. I'll give this to you!"

She handed you her rubber band, which had a small panda on it. Your smile only became bigger, as you took the rubber band. "But now your hair is messy!" You laughed, and she offered you a smile. "Do you want me to fix it?" You asked, as she cheerfully nodded her head.

She stood still as you took out the other pig tail and instead styled her hair into a high pony tail. "Done! Turn around, let me fix your bangs." She obliged, as you neatly combed her bangs. "You should go, don't wanna worry your dad." You told her, offering her a smile. "Yeah"

Before she ran off, you called out to her: "Wait! can.. can you tell me your name?" You asked her, she offered you a smile. "I'm Hana! What's you're name?" She asked. "(Name)."

"Well then Hana-chan.. lets meet again! Bye!"

🐈🐈🐈
A/N: Hihi, how are you all? Did you like this chapter? Do you like Hana? You can expect frequent updates from me since I'm on summer vacation :)

🐈🐈🐈A/N: Hihi, how are you all? Did you like this chapter? Do you like Hana? You can expect frequent updates from me since I'm on summer vacation :)