- Student Council Shenanigans -

"Honestly! What a pain." Kimi Todo, the student councils secretary grumbled walking into the room, her long brown hair swayed loosely. You, Yuki and the rest of the student council were busy organizing papers and events for the upcoming graduating, even though you weren't the ones graduating, the fact that you'll be seniors did scare you a bit.

"You're late!" Naohito, the other secretary yelled, you sighed afraid the two would start bickering again. "That's because another senior asked me out!" Todo said, seeming upset at the fact that someone had asked her out. "So? Did you say yes? Or, are you still single as a pringle?" You asked, the answer kind of obvious from her tone.

"(Name)-senpai! Don't be mean!" She whined, taking a seat beside you. "Besides you're just as single as me!" She grumbled, pointing an accusing finger at you. You simply shifted your eyes back to the paper, a small smile on your face. Right.. you're "single." Yuki glanced at you, also smiling slightly.. ofc he knew your secret too.

"Don't you think it's selfish to ask someone out, when you know you have no chance with them?" She continued to complain, as you let out a sigh, finding her words slightly annoying. "Yes, but love is an emotion you can't control. And besides think of the courage, that senpai had to work up to ask you out. Wouldn't you feel bad, if someone you liked or admired talked about you like this?" You spoke, your tone soft as you tried to teach her.

"I guess you're right." You heard her grumble. "I bet Yun-Yun and (Nickname) have been having a lot of trouble, too?" You heard her ask, this time pointing to Yuki too. And she was right, just this morning.. you had gotten your 4th confession. You honestly found out surprising, that people had looked up-to you and admired you. You didn't believe.. that anyone could ever like you.

"All I can do is hurt them." Yuki responded, his depressing thoughts seeping out of him. However, he did earn himself a smack in the arm. "Your guilt sounds karmically appropriate to me." Naohito said, before you could. Which earned him a smack too. All from yours truly.

"Aw shorty? Are you jealous of Yuki for being more popular, eh shorty?" Kakeru teased, riling up the boy. "Enough with the shorty! I know I'm short, okay?! So what if I'm still shorter than my sister! Is that so wrong! Do shorties have no right to live?!" Naohito yelled, directing all his anger to poor Yuki.. and all you could do was hold back your laughter.

"Uh.. I didn't do anything." Yuki tried to justify himself when Naohito expected an answer. "Are you implying that height is what makes a man attractive?!" He yelled once more, even more angry. "Not at all, Nao-chan!" Todo responded to him, looking at you. "She's right! It's not his face or body! You know what makes a man attractive?" You added, looking back at Todo.

"His bank account." You and Todo said at the same time, high fiving when you got the timing right. "....." The boys stared at the both of you.. however you couldn't tell if it was in shock or disappointment, however you believed it was the latter.

"Argh! Fine! I admit I'm a commoner guy! With commoner patents! I'll never have Soma-level bank money!" Naohito once again yelled, pointing to Yuki once again. "Hey, the soma money isn't my personal money, okay?" Yuki attempted to explain, and once again justify himself. Meanwhile you and Kimi Todo whispered in the corner, occasionally glancing at Naohito.

"I get it! You have a crush on someone, don't you?" You asked the shorter boy, as he stepped back in both the confusion and surprise. "Aha! And that person you like is pinning after Yun-Yun, so you're jealous!" Todo finished for you. And bingo, the two of you were right. You watched in amusement as his face turned into a red color.

"Oh, hey Nao. Didn't you once call Yun-Yun your rival?" Kakeru asked, as Nao began to blush a deeper shade of red. "I remember that.." Yuki spoke, reminiscing. "Right? Am I right?" Todo bombarded Nao, as he simply became redder and redder. "Whatever! Forget it! Where's Kuragi?!" Nao yelled, changing the topic and stomping off.

"Suspicious." You and Todo said at the same time, earning another shout from poor Nao. "I think Kuragi-san, will be awhile. She's still cleaning up the chalk." You heard two unfamiliar voices, from the other room. And all of you stopped laughing. "When will she stop stunts like that! It's so annoying!" They whined, slightly irking you as you frowned.

"Oi, you can't just wander in here." Nao interrupted them, his voice slightly hostile as well. "Are you two in Machi's class?" Yuki asked, and you watched him as he exited the room you were seated in and entered the other room the unfamiliar girls were in. Eventually, you got up and followed him. The two girls dropped their stuff, rushing to Yuki and your side.

"Listen to this president! Kuragi-san just flipped over a new box of chalk and dumped it out!" They complained, as you took in the fact. You thought back to the last two times, she had also ruined the perfectly clean student council room and how she has this time ruined a new box of completely perfect chalk.. and it clicked.. that perhaps there was a reason for it.. perhaps she had OCD, or anxiety. Or something else.

😽😽😽