- Extra: Kyo -

Kyo had always had these unknown feelings towards (Name) who always appeared in his darkest times, like a star. He wanted to touch her, he wanted to see, he wanted to hear her, he wanted to always smell the arouma she had around her, he wanted to see her laugh and smile.

Jealousy boiled at him, at how you were always surrounded and touched by men. By Yuki, or Momiji or even Haru. He wanted to have you to himself.

He sometimes wished, you weren't a zodiac member, so they wouldn't touch you, so they wouldn't hug or hold you. Yet he was glad you were a zodiac member, so he could touch you, so he could hold and hug you.

He wanted you to look at him, and only him. Yet you ran after Yuki. Or you chased after Momiji, or hugged Haru. Why couldn't you just look at him?

The others were playing some tennis, in the school courtyard. As Kyo and You walked around in a nearby path, filled with cherry blossoms. Kyo had suddenly stopped walking which caused you to stop and turn around.

"What's wrong, Kyo?" You asked as he bent down for a moment, picking up a fully bloomed fresh cherry blossom. Kyo locked eyes with you before he rested his forehead on your shoulder. He sighed before he began speaking.

"Why can't you look at me? And me alone? Why do you look at Yuki or Momiji or Haru?" He asked closing his eyes, his raw emotions oozing out of him. You, however were incredibly confused, what was he talking about?

"You always run ahead of me, and I find it impossible to catch you, so can you for once just stop and look at me?" He asked as he looked up, locking eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He placed that one small cherry blossom in your hair, as he leaned towards you, pecking your forehead.

"I will wait for the day, you look at me. And only me." He walked away, leaving you behind.

Meanwhile you had 50 shades of red on your face, as heat crawled up your neck onto your cheeks, the familiar feeling of butterflies swarmed around in your stomach, as your heart rate picked up.

You mind paused at a question as you looked back, watching the back of Kyo walk away.

"Does Kyo like me?"

A/N: And here is the turning point, from friends to lovers. Also any interactions between Kyo and Tohru (that happened in the anime or manga) will not happen here, any lovey dovey words or heart touching things, or any touching, romance stuff all dont happen here, Kyo is only for (Name). Because in this world, instead of fate shipping Tohru and Kyo, fate ships (Name) and Kyo.