- Kitty -

"I am the dog spirit. Yuki is the rat spirit. Kyo, over there is the cat spirit. Others in the Sohma family are possesed by zodiac too. Like (Name), she has the spirit of a panda. Its a curse Thats run in our family for a long time." Shigure explained one of the many secrets of the Sohma family.

"When we are hugged by opposite gender, or exhausted, we transform, but while tranforming back. . ." You quickly covered Tohru's eyes with one hand and closed your own eyes.

"Sorry, you had to see that Honda-san." The three quickly changed and made their way back to the living room, followed by both Tohru and yourself.

"Are you okay, Tohru-chan?" You patted her head, it's a lot to taken in.

"I'm fine! Thanks! I feel calmer, it's a lot to take in! I remember seeing you yesterday, in your panda form. You ran right into me!" She smiled at you, remembering the weird memory.

"Yup! Sorry about that." You smile back at her, while the both of you sat down.

"My, my Kyo! Even though you trained in the mountains for months, you only have eyes for Yuki! Even a girl can sneak up on you." Shigure taunted Kyo, and seems like Kyo would burst any second.

"Dont act like this is my fault! Its your fault for inviting a girl into the house." He pointed a finger at Tohru, ignoring you.

"Imma a girl too." You lightly waved your hand, and when Kyo made eye contact with you, he glared at you.

"You're a zodiac girl. We'll talk later (Name)." You avoided his gaze which was clearly questioning you.

"You dont have any right, to say who let in this house and who we don't, you're an outsider." Ah, the rats provoking the cat.

"Yuki, don't start a fight with him now." Yuki and Kyo were always engaging into battles, ever since they were kids.

"Shut up!!" Kyo lashed his anger onto the table infront of you, hitting Tohru, in the proccess.

"Honda-san!"

"Tohru-chan, you're bleeding!"

"Pass me the first aid kit, (Name)."

You passed the kit to Shigure, while Yuki made his way to Kyo. He slapped him across the face. Which enraged Kyo.

"If you're going to fight, please take this outside, Yuki, Kyo." Shigure said, directing his sentance to the two teenage males.

"Shigure-san, (Name)-chan! Shouldnt we stop them!" She was about to get up, when you patted her head.

"Its okay. This is something normal in the Sohma family, they'll be done soon." And just as you finished your sentance, Kyo went flying into the pond.

You walked towards Kyo, knowing Shigure and Yuki could handle Tohru. You squatted down and offered him a hand.

"Are you okay?" He grabbed your hand, and you pulled him up. You offered him a smile.

"Why are you always offering me a hand, when I end up losing to him." He walked towards the trio, in the living room.

"Because I'm the fairy godmother from cinderella." He chuckled a bit when he heard this.

"Sure sure." The two of you watched as Tohru and Yuki went upstairs. And Shigure exited the room.

"Go take a shower, you're soaking wet." The cat obliged also exiting the room.

You sighed and started picking up, the scattered items on the floor.