- Home -

"And she's gone! It wasn't as sentimental as far as goodbyes go." Memories of the young Honda ran through all three young Sohma's.

Whether it was their fortunate meeting. Or her finding out about the curse. Her learning more about Yuki, Kyo or You. Taking care of you when you were sick. Rice balls, gardens, Kagura.

She became a part of your home. Where you could be comfortable. Where Yuki and Kyo could be comfortable .

Wind blew through as the three young Sohma's had one thing in mind.

//

"What are you doing her you rat!" Kyo pointed an accusing finger at the male infront of you.

"Looking for Honda-san. Like (Name) over there." Yuki pointed a finger at you, who was currently standing infront of a house.

"Eh? (Name)'s here too?" The two males quickly walked over to you.

"This is the house in the adress!" You shot them both a thumbs up as, Yuki went to knock. He knocked a few times but nothing happened.

"Move aside, you stupid rat! I'll show you how it's done!" Kyo took a deep breath. And started screaming on the top of his lungs.

"You idiot!" Yuki quickly covered his mouth, as you went to the side, finding an opened door.

"Yuki! Kyo! Over here!" You ran back telling them about the open area you found as they quickly found it.

When the three of you looked inside, you could see Tohru, along with her grandfather and three unknown people.

"Now tell me Tohru. Did those men do anything indecent to y-!" Before Kyo could go and hit him, his grandfather got him first.

"Are cheering and daunting all you people know how to do. I'm very sorry about them, Kyoko." He scolded his family members, apologizing to Tohru.

"Its okay!"

"Please don't think too badly of them. They're terribly unpleasant people. But what can you do?" He offered Tohru a smile. As Kyo who was sitting next to you, burst into laughter.

"Still nasty or not, they're my family and I've invited them into my home, if they say a few ugly things to me, I can handle it, but there's no reason, you should stay here and put up with their petty back-bitting." Tohru held her skit, as she looked down.

"What are you saying?" Yuki who was sitting on the other side of you, got up.

"I'm not trying to kick you out. If you have someplace else you want to stay, I promise you I'll understand!" Her grandfather offered her a heartwarming smile.

"How could I possibly want more when I already have so much. Mom loved me with all her heart. I have two friends who are always there for me." Tears heavily streamed down her face falling onto the ground.

"So why. Why am I missing the Sohma family so much? I wanted to get to know them better. I wanted to keep eating with them. Talk about lots of things under the sun. The truth is I wanted more. I wanted all of us to stay together, and learn about each other." She cluched onto the bracelet you had given her. She closed her eyes. Yuki and You made eye contact.

"Come on, it's time to go." Yuki stood infront of Tohru, lightly holding onto her hand.

"Let's go home, Tohru-chan." You wrapped your arms around her shoulders, hugging her from behind.

"S-sohma-kun! (Name)-chan!" Kyo quickly grabbed Tohru's hand, and your hand leading the both of you out the door, as Yuki finished talking with them.

"W-wait! You're here too?"