- Season 2 -

Hello! It's the author here! I'm here to signify the end of season 2! 🥺 it's kind of crazy to see how far we've come.. I remember when I had first started this book.

Anywayz, thank you everyone for reading this book.. and I hope you all have enjoyed. :) I really enjoyed writing the last few chapters.. but most of all I enjoyed reading all the comments you leave me. I love comments so much, and I'm so happy when you guys write me some. A big thank you to my regular commenters.

This book, holds my development as a writer, and Ik I've said this before but it really does. There's a huge difference in my writing style when I wrote season 1 and season 2, and there's a massive difference in the beggining of season 2 and the end. Again I'm thankful for all of those who have been with me.

Moving on, I am very excited to write season 3, and it's also a little bittersweet. But are there any episodes you're looking forward to? If there are please let me know! Is there anything you want to see? Perhaps specific extras or interactions between characters? If there are let me know.

Finally, I'll be taking a break from this book. And will come back with a lot more experience, I hope you all wait for that time, and I promise not to keep you all waiting for long. I will be updating my other books, so check those out.

Thank you so much for reading! Let's see each other soon! Bye! ❤️

🐈🐈🐈