- Rin and Haru's War -

A couple weeks had passed since Hinata's birth. During that time, you had been frequently visiting and sometimes even staying overnight with Satsuki, to help her around the house, and with the baby, of course. Once again, you had rushed Satsuki's house after school, and were currently cradling baby Hinata while Satsuki was able to get some sleep.

You heard your phone ring, and picked up the call. "Hello? (Name)?" You heard Hatori's familiar voice, and was confused as to why he had called you out of the blue. "Hatori-san? What's up?" You questioned, setting the sleeping baby back in her crib. "Have you seen Rin recently? She hasn't been seen for awhile, now." He told you, and you thought to yourself.. when was the last time you saw her.

"She wasn't in the hospital? Or Kagura's house? Do you think she ran away again?" You asked him, growing concerned for your beloved friend. "It's more like.. she's completely vanished. Missing, even. Just keep your eye out, if you see her, give me a call." He told you, and ended the call.

You were sure that the three of you, Rin, Tohru and yourself had agreed to work together.. so she couldn't have ran away. Did she get in another accident? You shook your head, not wanting to overthink the worst possible scenario and instead tried calling her. However her phone was switched off, and the call sent you to voicemail.

Just as you ended the call, you heard the front door shut, and assumed Hiro was back from school. And you were right.. along with Hiro, was Kisa. "Kisa! It's been awhile! How are you?" You greeted the young girl, as she gave you a big hug. "(Name)-nee!" She responded, happy to see you again. "Is school going okay?" You asked her, ruffling her. She nodded her head with a big grin.

"I made you guys some food, so eat something. I bet you're hungry." You told them, pointing towards the kitchen. "Is Mom asleep?" Hiro asked, as you nodded and then pointed to Hinata. "Hinata is asleep too." Kisa let go of you, to go see the baby up close.. meanwhile you observed as Hiro frowned again.

"Is something wrong?" You asked him, and he looked hesitant to speak up. "I.. ran into Haru-nee. And.. I told him the truth about what happened to Rin-nee that day and how her accident wasn't an accident. And now he's heading to Akito's house.. and I think he's mad." He told you, the worry evident in his eyes. Haru being mad meant Haru was Dark Haru. This wasn't going to end well.

"Hiro, I'll be back really quick, okay? Look after Hinata for me, if something is wrong, call me." You dashed out the door, and hurried into the main estate. You ignored all the stares of the servants who were wondering why you're here and instead focused on looking for Haru. On the way to Akito's house however you saw Kureno.

"Kureno-San!" You called out, catching his attention. It was the first time you were seeing him after he had told you the truth about the Zodiac. "Ah.. (Name). What are you doing here? You should get out before Akito-San sees you." He told you, checking his surroundings.
"I will, but did you see Hatsuharu anywhere? I was told he was here or heading here!" You asked him, still kind of panicked.

"Hatsuharu-san..? He was here.." He began however after noticing the panic in your eyes he said: "Don't worry, nothing bad happened. He's okay. Right now, he's probably with Isuzu-san." He told you. "Rin?! Do you know where she is??" You asked her, confused as to why he knows this information.

"..Akito-san had locked.. Isuzu-san in the cats building." He told you, hesitantly. And it was all making sense.. the reason why Rin was missing.. was because of Akito. You didn't even respond to Kureno but this time rushed towards the cat's building. Multiple questions swarmed your head. Why was she there? Was she okay? Why did Akito lock her? How did the two meet? Since when was she there.

However all you're questions.. simply disappeared when you neared the building and saw Haru carrying Rin down the stairs. Rin looked exhausted and her beautiful hair was cut off. But the two seemed to stare into each other's eyes with such love, that everything was okay.

You could see the genuine smiles, and the way Rin embraced him. It seemed simply being in each others embrace.. fixed all they're problems and you couldn't seem to interrupt them.

They seemed so happy together. It seemed as if the raging war between them was finally over.. and now it was the both of them against the world. You guessed that they didn't need you anymore, the two of them could now handle this on their own.

You sighed in relief and made a mental note to call Hatori. After all that running around you were exhausted and suddenly missed the tender of embrace of Kyo. It felt as if it had been days since you saw him and desperately wished to be in his arms again. Looking at Rin and Haru, made you miss Kyo.

😽😽😽