- Swimsuits -

And so the cabin trip ended quickly, a lot of memories, and a few lovey dovey moments taking place.

Moving on, would you like to know the reason you were shopping with Uo-chan, Hana-chan, Tohru, Yuki and Kyo for swimsuits today?

Well you went back in school not to long ago, along with Tohru, of course. Your class was having multiple swimming classes, which you unfortunately had to sit out, due to not a having a swimsuit.

It wasn't really a surprise, being trapped in the estate, didnt really give you a reason to have a swimsuit, so you never used one. Tohru, had a similiar situation as she too didnt have a new swimsuit, instead wore the one from her middle school.

And so Uo-chan and Hana-chan had offered to buy the both of you swimsuits, despite the multiple times you rejected them. And they absolutely had to bring Kyo and Yuki along.

"Are you an idiot! What was the reason for bringing us along!" Kyo yelled, facing the opposite way, as did Yuki, both their faces bright red. Meanwhile Uo-chan held up tons of swimsuits, giving you the choice, while Hana-chan helped Tohru.

"Shut up carrot top! Now come here and help us! I didn't bring you along so you could sit there the whole time." She yelled back, agitating Kyo even more. Ignoring him, she turned back to you.

"Hmm. You would look good in both a one piece and two piece. This is tough, you're just too perfect." She began muttering under her breath, holding a one peice in one hand, and a two piece in her other hand. Light blush dusted your cheeks at the compliment.

"Hey! Carrot top! You know (Name) well! What colors would suit her!" Uo-chan purposely yelled out to Kyo, a small smirk playing on her lips, amusement all over her face, she definately knew something was going between the two of you.

"I don't know! Don't ask me!" He yelled, his blush only turning deeper.

"Well then what's her favorite color?" Leaving you for sometime, Uo-chan observed more swimsuits, trying to find some that you might like, meanwhile Yuki, sighed, regretting a few decisions while Hana-chan and Tohru asking him for his opinion.

"...she likes (favorite color)." He muttered under his breath, yet both Uotani and Yourself heard him, butterflies entered your stomach, as heat crawled up your cheeks. You liked how he knew the little details about you. So he remembers.

"Does she now?" Uotani's smirk only grew, she loved the interactions between you both, and how the two of you acted so shy, and pure.

"Then, what about this one?"

.

.

.

The six of you finished shopping in no time, Tohru and you now had new swimming suits, which made you happy.

A weird feeling of happiness swarmed around in your stomach, you didn't get to hangout with other people, other than the Sohma's when you stayed at the estate.

So when you got to meet Uo-chan and Hana-chan, and got to know them, and hang out with them, it all made you happy.

Currently, the six of you sat at a ramen restaurant and were eating. While Uo-chan told you a story.

It was a true story, a story of how she grew as a human being, how she met Tohru, and Kyoko, Tohru's mom. It was a story of how she left her bad habits and memories behind, and started a new chapter of her life.

She told you, how she felt, and how her feelings were all over the place, and how Kyoko had saved her. She told you about her vulnerability. She told you about herself.

And the same feeling of happiness flowed through out your body, because now Uo-chan trusted you, she trusted you enough to tell you about herself.