- Akito -

"Apparently Akito suddenly said he wanted to come along, we wanted to tell the three of you, incase you didn't want to meet him." Momiji told us, as Yuki started headed downstairs, the way Tohru had gone.

You hadn't seen Akito, ever since the day you ran away. Your stomach began to tumble, at the thought of meeting him again.

Nervouseness seeped through your skin into your body, as the feeling of suffocation came once more. You were going to drown  deeper when a gentle hand rested on your head.

"Oi, it'll be okay. Don't worry too much, idiot." Kyo softly smiled at you, pulling you out of the water you were drowning in. Momiji and Haru joined too, wrapped you in a warm hug.

"Kyo's right, (Name)! I'll protect you, no matter what!" Momiji smiled, chasing the feeling in your stomach away.

"Me too." The loneliness you once felt was chased away, you felt warm and loved. You felt happy having so many people telling you, that you weren't alone.

"Yeah, thank you." But you didn't want to run away, so instead you chased after Yuki, he too probably had an enormous amount of loneliness.

You ran down the stairs, all the way down. Stopping for a breath, the corner of your eye found a glimpse, of Yuki, Tohru and.  .   .

.  .   . Akito.

Picking up your pace, you headed towards the place you last saw them, soon you could see them off in a distance. Your heartbeat ran as fast it could as you saw Akito. Akito however stepped closer and closer to Yuki.

The direction you headed, you could see Yuki's back, and both Tohru and Akito's faces. You ran towards Yuki, and when you reached his side, you interwined his fingers with you.

"A-akito!" Yuki, who was startled by you, whipped his head to face you, both panic and shock ran through his face as you shot him a smile.

"A-ah, right! Sorry A-akito-san, but we have classes, and we'll be late!" Tohru grabbed onto your other hand, and led you away, as you dragged Yuki with you.

"Yes then, we'll meet later Yuki. It was nice meeting you Honda-san. See you later (Name)." His smile was bittersweet as he watched the three of you go. Yuki's hand was shaking with fear as he followed behind you. Off in the distance Kyo glared daggers into Akito's soul.

"Yuki! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" You questioned him as he took a while to regain himself.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. But you idiot, you were just as afraid and still came down?" He asked, his tone slightly scolding you.

"Because, I wanted you to know you're not alone. Let's fight Akito together!" You stopped for a moment and faced Yuki, Tohru stopping with you.

"Yuki, can I use my free hug pass?" He chuckled softly and wrapped you in a warm hug, one arm around your back, and the other around your head. After a few seconds, he let go of you as you turned to Tohru.

"Tohru! Hug!" She laughed along with you, wrapping you in a hug, as you wrapped your arms around her.

"Sohma-kun! Let's go play!"