- Love -

Kyo turned around, running into to woods. Meanwhile Kazuma watched you, were you going to abandon him like everyone else? Or were you going to chase him? You chose the latter, as you ran after him.

"Kyo! Stop! Don't run away from me! It doesn't matter how you look, or how you smell. Just because you look different, doesn't mean, you're not Kyo! No matter what you'll always be Kyo!" You yelled as loud as you can, your legs begged you to stop running, but despite that you ran.

"Go away! You saw me! I know you feel disgusted! I know you hate the smell around me!" He yelled back, as he continued to run.

"Kyo! We've always been there for each other! And I'll still be here for you! I don't care if you're a monster! Or if the smell around you is different! You're still Kyo! The kind-hearted tsundere, whose always there for me!" You yelled, hoping it would reach him, but it didn't, he continued to run.

"But I'm not human! I'm a monster! A beast! A disgusting beast! Why are you still chasing after me! Run away! Like everyone!" He yelled, looking behind his shoulder watching to rest your hands on your knees to take a breather.

"Because.. because I love you! You idiot! I'm in love with you! I love you so damn much! And I'll embrace what you don't love about yourself!" You shouted, a wave of embarassment washing over you, but Kyo slowed down, before halting, as he turned to look at you.

"Don't.. don't say that! She.. she said that too! Yet she went and killed herself!" Kyo yelled turning around, ready to take off.

"I don't know about her, but I truly love you! And I would never run away from you! I love your smile! I love your eyes! I love how easily you become shy and embarrased! And how you're eyes look at me! I love how your expression becomes soft when you look at me! I love how you're always there for me! How you protect me! How you make feel safe! Kyo, I'm late to realize but I love you!" You told him, taking a step after the other slowly towards him, tears formed in the corner of your eyes.

"I don't care if you looked like this everyday. I don't care if you smelled like this, because I'd still embrace you. Kyo.. I'll love the parts you don't love about yourself. Because in my eyes, you're perfect."

"Whether you're a human, or a cat, or even your true form, you're still Kyo! You're still the.. Kyo I love so much.. so.. stop.. running from.. me.. please." Your knees finally gave in, after running for so long, as you collapsed onto the floor, your arm covered your eyes, as the tears fell.

"I.. I'm scared.. to.. believe your words. But you.. you've never lied to me. So this one time.. I'm trusting them." A human hand touched your head, when you looked up, you saw Kyo, a soft smile on his face, with tears in his eyes. You could see his bare chest.

His hand moved from your head, down to your cheek, his thumb softly brushing over your lips, as he crouched down infront of you. Kyo's hand interwined with yours before he leaned in, closing the distance, his soft lips touching yours, your eyes shot wide open, but soon they closed. When you opened your eyes again. Kyo sat a few feet away from you, his hand still on your cheek.

"I love you, (Name). Can I kiss you everyday? Will you be mine?"

-