- Spring -

You were walking towards Hatori's office, when you overheard a few maids talking about You.

"Did you hear? Akito-san is building a new house just for caging up, (Name)-san."

"Seems, they didn't want to put her with Kyo-san. I guess we know why."

"Honestly, I feel a bit bad for them, getting locked up for the rest of their lives."

You without thinking entered the room, and put a stop to their gossiping. The moment they noticed you, their eyes went wide.

" (N-name)-san, why are you here. ." The two young maids bowed, as they spoke to you.

"I'm looking for Hatori-san. Do you know where he is?" The two females nodded, telling you, he and a young brunette were by the river. You thanked them, and quickly exited.

//

After walking for a bit, towards the river, you could in fact see Hatori and Tohru, in a distant. You quickly made your way to them.

"Tell me. What do you think comes of snow when it melts." Hatori asked Tohru as he gazed at the snowflakes falling.

"When snowmelts, spring comes. No matter how cold it is, spring will always come." Tohru answered his question.

"But Hatori-san, if we had no winter, spring wouldn't be so pleasant." Hatori, and Tohru turned around and faced you.

"(Name)." You quickly embraced Tohru, and then faced Hatori.

"Without winter, spring wouldn't be so pleasant. You make so many people smile. I hope one day, you find happiness. Because you really deserve it, Hatori-san." You offered him a smile. He patted your head and gave you a heart-warming smile.

"The two of you are bright as spring. You two will definetely be someones's spring."

//

You sat outside as it snowed, it was pretty chilly, but you were good.

"What are you doing out here? Its freezing!" Kyo scolded you, as he wrapped his coat around you, and took a seat.

"I'm fine! You can have you coat back!" You were about to take it off, when he stopped you.

"I gave it to you. So have it." He looked the other way as he spoke, avoiding eye-contact.

"Did you hear anything about after high school from Akito?" You wanted to know, if Akito had said anything to anyone other than those maids.

"I haven't. But if you're worried about the future, don't. It'll be alright." You nodded your head, as you gazed at the snowflakes falling.

"You can rest. . ." You couldn't hear the rest of the sentance properly.

"What?"

"I said you could rest your head on my shoulder, if your tired!" He looked the other way, as blush crept onto his face.

You smiled at the sight of a flustered Kyo. You obliged and rested your head on his shoulder. He moved his hand so it was on the top of your head.

"Thanks."

"Yeah."