47

Back to the timeline of chapter 44

Third PoV

"If you barge into the castle like this, she'll die." Davien shouted when he noticed the slight change in Xander's eyes.

"...She'll die?" Acacius asked upon arriving, he was still gasping for air. Running for 24 hours without rest, even he'll get a little tired. 

"What do you mean she'll die?" Xander's eyes darkened, his stare piercing through Davien.

"If you guys just barge into the barrier she made, it'll distract her. None of us know what's going on inside, if she's still concentrating on the spell and lose focus, that woman might get the chance to kill her." Davien explained firmly "That's what she told us."

Xander and Acacius exchanged glances, but neither of them seemed convinced. 

"She really understands the personality of you two." Davien took a red jewel out of his pocket and tossing it to Xander, "You guys should be most familiar with her blood's scent, she used her own blood magic to make this recording stone." 

Xander looked at the mesmerizing jewel in his hand, it was indeed her scent. He pricked his finger and let his own blood drip on top of it, activating the jewel. A jewel projected a screen.

"Testing, testing...I think this should do. Well, since you're hearing this, that means you met Davien. Everything he said was true, I was the one who asked for his help. I'm using a large scale spell, so don't come near to the palace, I can't have any distractions....Don't worry, I'll be fine." Luna beamed in the recording.

"She's not fine." Acacius murmured, "The only reason I knew something was wrong...was because of Arian. Arian said that her heart beat is fading, and she...broke their bond."

"What?" Xander's eyes widened.

Their heads snapped towards the palace as they heard a big explosion and something shot out from the smoke...their pupils shrank. The thing that was shot out slammed into a tree harshly, letting out a grunt from the pain.

"Fuck, I'll make sure you die by my hands." Luna's voice could be heard by the three, though it was filled with determination and scorn, there was fatigue mixed in it.

"Luna?" Acacius looked at her sister...covered in bruises and full of scars. Her light blue hair turned ash blue from the dust and smoke. The most noticeable change was her eyes, they were flashing from gold to red and red to gold.

"Who the hell is it now?!" Luna yelled frustrated, startling the boys. Things were not going according to her plan...and she was using dark arts, her mood couldn't be worst.

"Brother? Xander?" Luna's eyes laced with confusion but soon her focus went back to the palace. "Why are you guys here?...right, Arian. Is he okay? Then Dominic must be dealing with Ava huh?" 

"Yes, and Arian wanted me to tell you that you're an idiot." Acacius made his way towards his sister but Luna stopped him by waving her hand.

"Don't come any closer, I'm like a ticking bomb right now. I won't be able to forgive myself if I hurt any of you." Luna forced a weak smile, her eyes softened immensely. What she said was part of the reason, but she needed to hide the big hole in her abdomen.

"Kang Mi-Hi wore you out so much...we're here so just rest, kitten." Xander's voice laced with worry.

"The spell hit him so I believe he's heavily injured...but he won't die so easily. You guys might have to team up to kill him, he's stronger than any of you now that he has her soul. I'll come with you." Luna hesitated but the truth is, she knew she didn't have what it takes to kill him, at this point she just wants that bastard dead.

And there was no way her brother and lover would just stay still like they're told. She doesn't have the energy to stop them anyway.

"He?"

"Allen Tsukiria, he killed that woman and somehow their soul merged. There's not much time to explain, just remember he's powerful."

Luna speeded back to palace as Acacius and Xander followed, she made sure to cast an illusion spell so they won't be able to notice that the side of her abdomen was hollow...and she also made sure to kept her distance....

"...I feel like I've been forgotten." Davien stood there, staring at the three figures that had long left him behind. He's a dwarf, he's strong with earth elements but speed just wasn't his thing. "I guess I should go find Ava."

"What spell did you use that needs so much concentration?"

"The spell only work on those who are strong, the stronger you are, the harsher your death is-...wait, both of you can't go in." Luna halted after her realization.

"Why?"

"I kind of...infused the whole palace with poison just in case the spell doesn't work. And that type of poison works with any type of species." Luna coughed out a mouthful of blood "as you can see."

"Luna?!"

"Brother, stay where you are, my body is laced with this poison." Luna stepped back quickly "I'll be fine, I won't die from this, I'll already quite immune to the poison, it's just that it won't block out all of the effects."

"Did this poison exist in the first place?" Xander narrowed his eyes.

"I...made it? The lavender poison backfired a few times...so this time..." Luna averted her eyes. 

"So that's why you asked for the criminals that was going to face death sentence from every empire?" Xander's eyes locked on her.

"I mean, they are going to die anyways...they raped people, killed the elderly, they deserved it...I know what I did was wrong but I was desperate, I probably won't do it again." Luna tilted her head innocently, who can get mad at her when she's acting like that...Xander could only sighed.

"Kitten-"

"My empress, there you are!" The voice sent chills down Luna's spine.

"Hey, who the hell are you calling yours?" Xander's eyes glared at the man with blood lust. 

"So you're the one who hurt Luna to this state..." Acacius narrowed his eyes, his eyes flickered gold.

"...this guy is nuts." Luna scrunched her face in disgust recalling the past three days, "He looks like a zombie right now. Be careful, especially brother, he wants you dead."

"He really is something...he has holes all over his body but he can still walk."

"That must be the effect of the spell...but he's not dying...could he..." 

Allen's injury healed with a snap of his finger.

"You guys won't be able to kill me, I'm already an immortal after all."

I have to think of something quick...I reaching my limit.  I'll have to protect brother and Xander somehow...Can I successfully use that in this state?

{A/N: Thank you for reading up until now! The next chapter will conclude the battle. Luna's eyes are flickering between red and gold because red, she's using dark arts, gold, she's angry for those who don't know. And there will be two special guests appearing in the chapters yet to come ( ;  Those who read my other reincarnation book, she's going to appear to give some advice to her junior. The identity for the other guest will have to wait.}