4

"Who are you?"

Bingo, he is from the royal family. Black hair that can compare to the night sky and bright yellow eyes that shine like gold, he's the hybrid prince that appeared for a few scenes in the novel.

His eyes were closed just now so I didn't know who he was but after seeing his eyes I was convinced. Bright yellow eyes are very rare.

The eyes of the imperial family of Alphaesial turn to gold when they're hungry, excited, or angry but it's not like we have gold eyes.

"I'm Luna." I smiled and continued "Luna Vanessa De Alphaesial."

"Why am I here?"

"Why are you here? Because I carried you inside here." I tilted my head while smiling.

He's just bombarding me with questions even when he knows I'm the princess, or is it because the abandoned princess isn't even worth respecting.

"You, what do you want from me?"

Uwaa, if looks can kill I would be dead by now. What a scary glare...what does he think a three-year-old wants from him anyways. I just wanted to mess with him a bit but it might get dangerous for me.

"Calm down." I sighed

"I didn't know why you were lying unconscious in front of my palace but I left you there. But you weren't waking up so I carried you inside. Would you have preferred me leaving you there?"

The thing I'm worried about now is why is he here...Luna and Xander have never met before he came to the wedding of Acacius and Kang Mi-Hi.

Heh~ he looks flustered.

"Pardon my rudeness, I apologize."

He's quite mature, isn't he? Usually, children don't admit they're wrong.

"It's fine, I'm just teasing you but it's the truth." I chuckled

So even the future emperor of Elvafia gets flustered when he was a child. His reaction is unexpectedly cute, I want to tease him again.

But I'll stop for now, despite how he looks he's still the emperor with the title 'Demon Lord' in the near future.

"I think it's the other way around." He chuckled.

What? My brows immediately furrowed for a second. Ah, I see now.

"It's an honor to meet you, Princess Luna," Xander smirked

He probably planned this from the start. Hmmm~ he's not half bad at this.

"I guess I should be the one asking now then. What. Do. You. Want. From. Me?" I put on a smile.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I was just curious about the abandoned princess. I was wondering what kind of a person she is. Since I came to the castle for some business so I thought I'll ease my curiosity."

What a perfect fake smile. As the novel described, he's a cunning person. I'll have to be careful.

But Luna didn't meet him even though she also had the title 'abandoned princess' in the novel. Is it because of my interference? Then I'll have no idea when events like this will happen.

"I heard people say that you're dumb but judging from what you're reading, they're just spewing nonsense, aren't they? To think a three-year-old is reading a book that even scholars find hard." He glanced at the book and back to me.

I was reviewing what I learned when I was ten in my past life. I guess it is considered a hard book but my parents forced me to learn about it or else they'll starve me. Those geezers.

Honestly, I'm also quite curious about the hybrid prince who's half-elf and half-vampire. But I would rather not get involved with him.

"You hurt my feelings, princess." He replied putting his hands to where his heart is.

He's quite dramatic, isn't he? How did he know what I was thinking?

....I messed up. I've forgotten it since Luna doesn't have it, but a few people in this world is born with special traits. Acacius's is stopping time and this guy in front of me can read minds.

"Haaa, what exactly do you want, your highness?"

"It's interesting how you refer to yourself from a third-person perspective. It almost seems like you're not the actual Luna. Novel? Past life? I'm curious." The boy in front of me wore a mischievous grin.

"May I ask from when did you start reading my mind?"

"From the part where you think my reaction is cute. I find you cute too, so cute that I want to have you for myself ."

How embarrassing...I just got embarrassed by a six-year-old child. I give up. But what he said on the latter part is a little disturbing.

"You're a child too princess." He chuckled and continued "Is your special trait reading the future?"

"You can put it that way," I answered averting my gaze.

"Hmmm~ interesting."

"Since you've gotten better why don't you go back?" I urged. 

I need him to leave now.

"You want me a six-year-old to go back to the main palace alone? At night, at the time that the people in your country are most active?

What if they tear the prince from the foreign country to shreds? The prince who came out from your palace, I wonder who would take responsibility?" he smirked putting a finger at his chin.

"You...just go to the room where you first came from. Don't bother me."

"I guess it's my win tonight, princess, ~"

This cheeky brat.

A few hours later~

"I thought I said to go back to that room? Why are you still here?"

"It's boring to stay in that room alone. And you haven't answered my questions." Xander pouted.

Well, at least he's reading quietly... well kinda. Good thing I don't need to meet Acacius tomorrow or else he might smell Xander's scent.

"Acacius? Ah the third prince, so you drink his blood. I see."

"Stop reading my mind and just read the book you're holding. You better go back first thing tomorrow in the morning." I sighed

"Ehhh~ but I can't meet you when I go back home....should I just kidnap you back to my country?"

"Don't joke around," I replied lazily

"But I'm serious."

Ugh, this is why I am never good with kids.

"If you kidnap me, I might just kill you," I replied not taking my eyes off my book

"That won't happen, I'm stronger."

Tsk, that's true.

"Putting that aside, you have interesting taste in books don't you? The Villainess And The Tyrant, you like this type of thing?"

"Oh my, your face is turning red. You're embarrassed?"

Gaah! I don't wanna deal with him. Mr.Sun, please just come out already.