7

"Greetings to the higher sun of Alphaesial." I curtseyed.

"Your presence is also required, your highness."

"What does he want?" Acacius furrowed his brows.

"Luna will be fine brother."

Is what I said but the atmosphere here is just so pressuring...to think all the princes are here and all eyes are on me. I wanna go back.

"Hmm~you know etiquette? Quite a bright child aren't you." I just gave a small smile.

Of course, you have no idea how long it took me to learn these etiquettes just to play the duke's daughter for a movie. But it turned out quite useful.

"Can you not talk? But to think you'd still be alive." He chuckled

Are you gonna kill me now that you see me alive? Well worst-case scenario, I'll just run. I've already memorized the map of the forest just in case but I wonder if I'm quick enough.

"Not a sociable child are you? Well, since you're alive I believe it's fine to sell you off to another country as a treaty."

How dare he...why are all the fathers I encountered like this? But this one is worst, I can't talk back to him because he can execute me whenever he wants! Damn it.

"Still not talking, well whatever. Meet your fiancé since he's here already." He shrugged.

...maybe because all the people I've met were handsome, but what's with this fat uncle. Think about the age gap you stupid emperor! The way he looks at me is creeping me out.

*shudder* the image of that stalker rushing at me with a knife flashed through my head. They give off a similar air....

"Heh, this is my fiancé? Quite a beauty aren't you? You're quite young but I'm sure the hole is usable."

This bastard...No, don't come closer. Go away. I can't fight back! That emperor when did he use magic to restrain my hands?!

I clenched my hands to cool down...until he grabbed my chin with that disgusting greasy fat hands of his...this is the worst!

"Disgusting" I glared at him.

"What did you just say? How dare you look at me like that?!" He raised his hands.

Am I gonna get hit? I closed my eyes waiting for the impact that never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see that damn bastard standing still...like time stopped. Brother?

"Luna, are you okay?"Acacius picked me up and eyed me from head to toe.

"Brother." My eyes got teary but I held back my tears, that was scary...so scary.

"Were you scared?" I nodded while he rubbed circles on my back. This is the first time I've seen him so gentle.

"Should I just kill the emperor? Then the engagement will be gone." I shook my head

"Brother, we're still young. Killing him won't resolve anything and it will only strain brother." I smiled

Unless we kill the other princes, this won't be so easily resolved. And Acacius is still young, he can't take on the throne. It'll stress him out, ruling an empire isn't easy. Should I just run away?

"Did I interrupt something?" This voice...

"Prince Xander?"

"So he's the person you picked up two years ago? So he's an ability user too since he can move in this space." Brother mumbled

"It seems like your in a pinch, princess. Want me to lend a hand?" He smirked

"It's nothing of your concern." I smiled.

He would definitely ask for repayment...if I say yes now-

"No need to worry about the price, I'll gain something if I help you out anyways. It's a win-win." He smiled

He's reading my mind... give me my privacy to think. But there's no one I can ask for support right now other than him...Fine, help me.

"Your highness, can you resume time? I'll make sure the princess won't get hurt." He turned towards brother.

"What makes you think I'll trust you?" Acacius glanced at him warily

"Do you have any other choices now?"

Acacius clicked his tongue and we all went back to our places before he stopped the time. That bastard's hands started moving again. Should I prepare for the impact?

"Now, it isn't a good manner to hit a lady isn't it?" Xander appeared in front of me and grabbed that pig by the wrist easily.

"Prince Xander, what brings you here?"

"Greetings to the higher sun of this country, I overheard the whole thing when I was passing by. And I would request something from your majesty." Xander bowed

"Ho~ what is it?" It seems like the emperor is interested in what he wants to say, well I'm also quite curious.

"Instead of selling the princess off to such a small country, how about giving her to me? I've taken interest in the princess, I can pay 4 times the money that pigsty of a country paid."

Right, the emperor would think this is an amazing deal since the Elvafia empire is a big empire like Alphaesial, a treaty would guarantee safety.....

"I intend on making her my bride" he smiled turning to me

Huh? Is he bluffing to help me? He looks serious?!

"Deal." Just like that?

"What about me!? I am a king! I'm royalty! How dare you treat me like th-"

*thud, thud, thud*[sound of head rolling onto the ground]

What was that sound? Xander pulled me against his chest securely so I can't see anything....don't tell me...

"His country isn't something we can't face. Meeting dismissed."

"It isn't something the princess should see. Let's go." Xander whispered into my ears as he lead me to the exit with his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

But what's so scary about-Eeekkk...I shouldn't have peeked due to curiosity...my stomach feels bad.

Back in Luna's palace

"Thank you for helping me just now."

Brother went back to his palace since something urgent came up so I'm alone with this kid again. In the library somehow.

"Heh~ it's no problem. Like I said I gained something as well."

"The treaty for your kingdom?"

"No, I don't really care about that. I'm just satisfied with you being my fiancé." He hummed cheerfully

"Wasn't that an act?" I asked confused

"Nope," he said popping the 'p'

"I wanted to make you mine," he said leaning closer

"P-pardon? Also, your face is too close." I said facing the other way avoiding his face, there's a thing called personal space, kid.

"You can take it as I fell in love with you at first sight or I'm a crazy psycho, or maybe both. I don't mind.

But it seems like your weird taste in books still hasn't changed.<What A Cliche....Reincarnated Into The Villainess> huh?" He smirked

"Hey, give that back!"

I really can't handle this brat!