49

"Master looks peaceful doesn't she?" Arian mumbled...

"...well she does...but it really doesn't suit her." Xander let out a dry chuckle.

"...you're right." Dominic approached "It doesn't suit her at all."

"Her body didn't fade this time...maybe...." Arian said in a hopeful tone.

Three of them had bags under their eyes, and anyone could tell they got skinnier. Xander gave Luna's hand a light squeeze. The girl he loves is just in front of him, she looks like she's just taking her usual nap, but this time...she probably won't wake up.

The horror he felt when he saw her resting there without any heartbeat...he felt like his heart was going to stop as well. His whole world collapsed before him.

 Xander's eyes softened at Luna, filled with longing...he could've stopped her...he could have known....he could've have....but regretting and self blaming won't bring her back...he felt the tears he was holding back resurface...quickly blinking them away...he struck up a topic breaking the silence.

"How's Acacius coping with it?" Xander's voice was empty...he couldn't even fake his usual smile. 

"If we're not fine, he's worst." Dominic sighed for his friend.

"Not good...Nyx's talking with him now." Arian stared at the ground recalling the state Acacius's in.

"Luna's too cruel, leaving recording stones to make sure we live on."

Acacius's PoV

"Master, your body is going to break, it's been months!" Nyx scolded. "Drowning yourself in work and alcohol won't help bring her back! In the first place, you can't have alcohol, it makes you sick."

"Then what do you want me to do?!" I shouted "It numbs...the pain..."

"...Luna won't want to see you like that." With that she left the room.

"It would be great if she woke up and scold me..." I mumbled, resting my eyes.

"Brother, stop working. Get some rest."

I'll listen...I'll listen to anything you say....so just come back. Just come back...nag me like you always do...tell me what I'm doing is wrong...

"So brother's worrying about Luna? Yay! Luna's happy. Luna loves brother the most so don't ever leave Luna alone."

So why are you the one leaving me alone? Why am I the one being left alone again? 

"Then promise me, don't let me experience this fear again."

Then why are you letting me experience this devastation? It's unfair...it's too unfair...

"Thank you, brother!"

That smile when you got your bunnies...I really wish I could see it again...I want to see it again, that smile that I took for granted. It used to be such a normal thing...I never thought...

"Brother is such a worrywart. I'll be fine and healthy."

Liar....you're such a liar. What's your definition of fine and healthy?

"Brother, I love you very very much."

Was it then, that you knew you'll leave me? Or was it before then? I should've said it more...I love you so much, much more than you imagined.

"Brother, I missed you."

I miss you so much....

"Luna doesn't plan to die, after all Luna wants to be with brother forever."