extra: 2

Luna rested her eyes as she enjoyed the breeze on Arian's back. It's been a while. At their speed, the wind shouldn't be comfortable but Arian always made sure to use ancient magic to control the wind to Luna's preferences, so she won't experience a face slapping wind trip.

 She occasionally glanced back to make sure Isaiah was still there. Even though she knew Isaiah won't fall off, but after becoming a mother, her heart became more anxious about her children's well-being.

"Arian, let's go briefly visit the kingdoms' castle. Nyx told me you learned how to turn invisible, let's put it to test." Luna chimed happily as Arian felt his blood draining from his body.

[Master, what do you want to do? Acacius and the others are all at the enemy's camp...why do you want to go to the kingdoms?]

"The kings might be at the camps but...the queens definitely won't be there. And who knows, there might be some cowards peeing their pants on their throne. Also, some garbage needs to be picked up, I have a list." Luna's eyes curved and darkened, like an abyss that'll swallow a person whole. 

[You mean the corrupted nobles?]

Luna made a sound of acknowledgment, "I asked brother and the others to refrain from killing the soldiers...they were originally civilians after all. Some flies will definitely be there to lead the war, as well as a fat leech if we're lucky. They know who to kill." 

Luna heard Arian sigh in her mind and changed their destination. She let out a hearty chuckle. She turned to see her son's shocked expression. Isaiah was indeed surprised, his mother had always been gentle and graceful. She never spoke like that.

"Shocked? Mom is not as dignified and perfect as you think. I'm just Luna now, not the empress of Elvafia or the princess of Alphaesial." Luna ruffled his hair.

[She's also very ruthless and cold-blooded.]

Isaiah knew Arian said something to his mom. Whenever they communicated using telepathy, Luna's eyes would be slightly dim. Along the way, he could only hear his mother's part of the conversation. He saw her beautiful eyes twitch slightly and her smile stiffened.

"Arian told me, I am very perfect." Luna deceived shamelessly as Isaiah nodded along. 

He knew his mother was lying but he played along anyway. He really pampers his mother, as long as Luna wanted something, he wouldn't hesitate to give it to her. If his mother wants the moon, he will find a way to get her the moon.

[Master, you...] 

Arian was speechless. Damn it, why can't his dragon form speak?! Luna ignored him and explained the situation to Isaiah. 

As planned, they easily captured those on the list and brought them back to Luna's palace. The whole family usually lives in the main palace while they all have their own palaces surrounding the main one.

A few guards took over and escorted them to the gates of hell- ahem, to Luna's 'working' chambers. They were thrown into the simple room that was void of any furniture. Isaiah examined the room with curiosity. This room was usually locked with heavy metal doors and only Luna can open them.

"Baby, are you sure you want to watch? It might be bloody. How about you go play with your sister?" Luna stepped inside the room as she asked Isaiah. 

"I want to stay with mom," Isaiah replied as he also stepped into the room. Luna nodded and waved her hands casually. 

The two layers of the metal door shut together resulting in a loud 'bang', confining the three people standing and seven sitting. Luna smiled and released her pheromones, choking only those who were tied together using a blood rope she cast using blood magic. 

Usually, blood ropes only restrict movements but Luna's version of it was much stronger. The enemy won't be able to use magic and the rope will tighten itself if it felt the enemy trying to resist. And if anyone dares to release their killing intent, she could choose to kill them on the spot.

Luna pricked her thumb with her teeth and drew a complicated rune on the wall with her blood. The red blood vividly contrasted with the white wall. It flashed and the 7 people felt like someone was digging their guts out with a spoon but when they look, there was nothing...it was a complicated feeling. It was agonizing...

Luna had a satisfied smile, showing her pointy teeth. She stared down at them as she raised her hand and grabbed a woman's hair, pulling her head back. Of course, she was wearing gloves, who wants to touch filthy rubbish?

"Empress Luna, how dare you?! I am the queen of-" The blonde woman let out an ear-piercing scream as she felt an excruciating pain in her eyes. No longer able to see through her right eye, she could only glare at Luna through her left eye that was full of tears. Blood was endlessly seeping out of the queen's right eye but Luna remained indifferent.

"I know who you were, the queen of the kingdom of winter." Luna looked at her expressionlessly. "In fact, I know all of you. The queen of the kingdom of spades and the prime minister, the queen of the kingdom of lilies, the duke and the minister, and lastly, the viscount of the kingdom of winter."

All of them looked at Luna in horror but Luna seemed as if she didn't notice it and returned them a sweet smile, "But your former identities...won't matter when your kingdoms belong to us."

"What do you mean?!"

"We're taking it obviously. Since you dare rebel, you think we'll let you go unscathed?" Luna chuckled darkly. She snapped her fingers as they all started to scream, a prime minister couldn't handle the pain and slammed his head against the floor repeatedly.

"I should've brought earplugs." Luna held her head with her brows furrowed. Arian immediately casts a spell that cancels out all the screams for Luna. He knew his master hated loud noises.

"Thank you, it'll take a while until they die. The three queens won't die though, I have more things I need to settle with them." Luna turned to Isaiah and explained, "One insulted Izabel at the banquet last year, one tried to seduce Xander and one dared to discuss your marriage with her daughter without my approval."

"Me?" Isaiah asked, his eyes narrowed.

"Exactly~ How arrogant." Luna hummed. Her eyes suddenly narrowed as she turned back. 

"Hey, who allowed you to die?" Her voice was chilling as she kicked the queen of the kingdom of spades, interrupting her suicide attempt. "Until I allow it, all of you should just obediently suffer. Blame yourselves for getting on my bad side."

"Uncle Arian...is that my mom?" Isaiah watched Luna's smile and felt a chill run down his spine.

"Yes, the person who sang as she cut people's fingers off." Arian replied nonchalantly "You're here so it's less bloody than usual. Usually...there's a set of tools, with you here she's been using blood magic. It's way more pleasant."

Isaiah nodded. His mother was incredible...those runes are of advance blood magic. The people who can use it in this world can be counted with one hand. He stood there silently with Arian as they watched Luna happily get her revenge.

Luna's eyes were glowing gold from excitement. Perhaps...from the moment she threw a tantrum earlier today, she had planned to settle her grudges.