Hope

When the night swallowed day I was completely wore out. Thrown back into Lilith's quarters I sat in the corner of the bed patently waiting for either the next vampire or for Lilith.

I honestly wished for Lilith.

A cold breeze summoned the goose bumps and I quickly drew my attention to the shattered window. Anxiety ravaged my head and I slowly walked to the window. Every step I made I quickly turned to the door making sure nobody was walking in. I carefully looked down instantly having flashbacks to the cliff that I was captured at.

My heart may as well been beating right out of my chest when I slowly crawled out the shattered window and down the cobble stone bricks. I was so glad cobble stone ran up the side of the castle.

When I finally reached the bottom after what felt like hours of climbing down I could hear the faint sound of the metal door in my room opening.

Panic set in and I frantically started running. Everything was so unfamiliar as if I was on an entirely different planet. Everything was Forrest and even the trees seemed as if they were watching my every move.

My teeth chattered and I worried that they would hear it. They had to of been already searching for me by now they had to of.

"You can't outrun a vampire" the words echoed in my mind and repeated over and over. I answered myself "no I can't run but I can hide" I said in my mind as I forced my breaths to be quiet.

I looked to the stars and caught the vision of thick leaf covered trees above. My best bet would be to climb the trees and hope they don't fly.

I could hear laughing in the distance. It sounded joyous as if they had been wanting a good hunt. They are hunting me, oh my god they are hunting me.

A males voice cutt through the silence of darkness piercing my ears with its sting.
"WE CAN HEAR YOUR LITTLE HEART BEAT" he began mocking the sound "BABA BABA BABABABABA!!" He yelled eventually breaking out in chaotic laughter.

Tears swam in my eyes as I could see the glow of their eyes. I can't let them find me, I can't.

"You can't hide pumpkin!!!" He yelled through the midnight air. A women voice who wasn't Lilith overpowered with such force. Her voice was just like thunder that came from the pits of hell. "I will eat your....HEART!!!" She yelled through the nothingness.

Sweat trickled down my face yet I refused to give up.

She whispered and than sang a tune with her words.

"Darling, darling, I smell the fear of mortals." She laughed a psychotic laugh and belted her deadly symphony once more. "I can taste the tears, your blood will be such a bitter deliciousness"

She sniffed the air and I saw her eyes pierce through the trees. "aaaah" she whispered as her wings tore from her back. Flinging herself through the trees she taunted me with the dead caucus of a rabbit hanging from her mouth.

"I'll look above, you men look below, the bitch can't be too far" she said with what I can only assume followed with a fangy grin.

Charles POV:
I can't believe I was dumb enough to keep that window broken. She could be anywhere in this Forrest. Lucifer only knows how long ago she escaped.

I could smell her tho, she's out here somewhere and she knows she can't hide forever.

"Lunas going to eat your fucking heart you stupid bitch, don't make this harder on yourself!!!" I screamed as I viciously shook the trees with anger as I ran.

Something finally snapped in my brain and I broke out in laughter.

"Ok guys, sense we can't find the stupid bitch why don't we go find Neigh instead!"

I heard the echo of a gasp cut through the air and it came from the tree tops.

With a quickness i leaped into a tree and found the scared little slut cowering in my grace.

"Look what we have here" I sang.

"Did you find the mortal" called Luna from another tree

"I sure did, and she's mine"